Homiehopper

"Apologies." Eazy said as he pointed a fuller a ruller at O'Shea, He cringed though leaning his head back and eyeing the man like he was a psychopath.

"Nigga where you get a ruler from?"

"From me? After that water ballon accident I went out and bought it——a belt ain't gonna touch y'all bad ass a lesson to I got something but harder for a ass whopping." Yella explained as she was behind eazy. Being a instigator the boy crossed his arms smirking as he was thrilled at the sight with it in our face.

"You got a booger in your nose." I told yella, yella shoved a middle finger my way as he knew I was being smart, but I was serious, there was one there the more I stared. I took my eyes of yella as I saw the ruler being pointed at me.

"Did I say speak?" He asked me and I went quiet

"You two." He first started saying as he pointed the ruler between me and o'shea's face. "Y'all been getting on my nerves, I don't know if y'all bored or just looking for attention but the shit needs to stop. We got 2 months on this tour and I refused to let you two make my life any miserable, gotta lil niggas."

"And?" O'Shea shrugged as he couldn't care. He was unbothered. "I'll beat that ass with this ruler." Eazy said.

"That's kinky," I giggled as I let it slip from my mouth, I could bite my lips at the sight of him spanking with that ruler, yella and eazy looked at me with disgust O'Shea too but it was only a glance.

"You weird as fuck"

"You threatening to spank me with a ruler is weird buddy."

"Beating yours as and spanking you is too different things,"

"Right." Eazy snapped his fingers at yella, he then pointed them back to me, letting the ruler down, "Your tryna be a smart lil ass hole, it ain't cute."

"Well I'm cute so everything that comes out of this mouth is cute, lil asshole."

"And y'all got no room to talk, y'all all make my days miserable."

"Elaborate please," Yella waited after saying, "All that damn moaning down the hall that sounds awful, the stripper y'all bring back that talks to me any kinda way like I some assistant or some bitch!"

"We can't control what they do or say."

"You can control where you put your dick at right?" My words slipped out as dirty as possible. They didn't like it.

"Watch ya mouth." Eazy said to me making me roll my eyes, "comb your nappy ass hair first." That comment I made, sent laughters around the room.

Ren who was now passing by out of the room came out and his underwear and socks, he was confused where the commotion was going on about. "Nigga go put on some clothes, it's a whole ass girl in here."

"Oh shit my bad," He mumbled as he went back around the corner when he got called out, I was glad he did, cause I saw it all. It was very disturbing.

"If Dre saw that shit he would be drooling." Joked ren as he was cautiously laughing. "Ain't nothing funny about seeing a grown man in his underwear, y'all need to get some priorities in straight." Eazy said as he gave up, with failing to get me and cube to apologize the boy took a sit on a separate couch cushion shaking his head.

"Why so hard on Dre?" I asked as I didn't get it, "Cause that Nigga weird." Ren who laughed it out said to me as he took a sit on the coffee table. I didn't understand why they thought Dre was weird, if anything he was the nicest to me, he even bought me food time and time. Plus he did offer to take to some places since we would be in a lot of places which I thought was sweet. A smile was placed on my lips if I thought of him, his niceness and his his quiet demeanor.