oh dre

"Junk...junk....and more junk," I said as the boys began putting things in the buggy that I was rolling around down every isle they went to. Cube was opening chip bags from left to right as his hungry ass was enjoying this little field trip we were having.

"We gotta hurry before they leave our ass, dre is about to be there any minute." Mc reminded us as the only reason we were sent to go was on the verge of Andre being late. Either way, we were enjoying getting cheap chips and cakes that weren't going to last us. It was a big distraction. 

"Y'all paying for this right?" He asked making me roll my eyes. "You broke ass why you followed behind us if you weren't buying your own shit?" Cube asked as we were waiting in line at the cashier. In front of us was this couple who seemed to be buying more than we had ourselves. A lot of baby brand stuff.

"I do have money I just don't want to spend it on this," Mc said as he signaled to all the junk all the buggy. I looked over myself and shrugged focusing on now moving up the line in front if us. At the cashier, an older woman was there who seemed almost at the stage of retirement. She looked warned out tired, even more so when she saw us. When I made it up. I started placing everything we had got onto the black display. The boys behind me kept arguing about the money problem and who was going to buy it. But I already that settle.

"I'm so sorry for the disturbance." I apologize to the old woman making her give me a small smile. I expected her to react differently or even decline service like they always do but she seemed just nice. I guess in old age you get tired of fighting and being negative toward people all the time. I don't blame her.

"Happens all the time. Even from children. The loud noise at a big deal." She laughed it off as she started ranging the stuff up. When she began ranging it up she put it in bags giving me time just in seconds to put those bags right in the cart. Every time things were getting scanned I was checking the price on the tiny pad. The amount was short since everything we got was under either 50 cents or a dollar. I still didn't understand why they were complaining about this short amount.

"Broke ass nigga...I got bank even more now." Cube began to take money out of his wallet and flash it right in MC's face as he did that and was too distracted by what we really needed to focus on, I snatched the chips that were open in his spare hand and placed them down to be scanned as well. When I did that cube instantly stopped and focused on annoying me and my snatching.

"Wait...what I do?" He asked me as he saw that I was looking at the pad for the amount instead of answering his question and explaining, I decided to take the money he had in his hands and give it all to the woman. I was sure I saw at least a lot more than we came in here and got but I didn't care.

"Keep the change love," I said as I began to push the buggy forward. Cube became shocked as I gave the woman his money but he didn't dare say anything harmful. Instead, he just took the laugh of MC who was snickering at the whole ordeal.

"M-my money..." He mumbled like a child as we exited the store. He began dragging his feet as he looked sad that I even did that, but I didn't care. "Whose the broke motherfucka now!" Mc yelled in his ear as he began to feed into cube's misery.

"Get off me." Cube moved his head back from mc when he yelled in his ear. A smile crept on my face, as I pushed the buggy to a stop. "Just grab the bags so we can start walking," I told the two as they then started passing licks on one another. The boys took a while to comply they were acting like idiots but what could I expect, these boys were like brothers to cube in a way, this is what siblings do....in a way.

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" Cube yelled as he got right on the bus shouting. Jerry who was in the passenger seat with the driver assuming had a map but yet he turned to see us and began to sigh with relief. It seemed he was awaiting our arrival or so I thought.