Eric

"What do you think about eazy?" My friend asked me on the phone as I was putting on clothes. "I don't know. I think he's a little weird. He definitely gives me the mature one vibes, if I'm gonna be honest."

"How is that weird?" She asked clearly not understanding what I really meant. "It means. He's no fun. He's nice, and sweet too. But again the mature ones are too low for me to take advantage of."

"Why do you say that."

"Because I want a little tour boo and surely he isn't close to that," I explained as a harsh laughter came out of me.

"Oh please. You already have before you got on that damn bus."

"And who is that?" I asked as I stared at myself in the mirror. "O'Shea and don't even try to deny it."

"O'Shea? Girl go to hell." I chuckled as I didn't buy the words she was trying to feed me, as if I had something for O'Shea he was like a brother to me.

"He likes you..."

"No, he doesn't."

"Are you really going to play dumb? Like seriously?"

"I'd play blind too because I don't see what you see," I responded smartly as I paused for just a second. I gave it a thought but nothing really occurred. There was no way in hell cube had a crush on me. He was into grown for most, and from the way he even gave older groupies a chance, I could say I was below that region. He valued me too much unlike groupies, he saw me as something that could never go away. So why risk it by falling in love with me.

"Keep convincing yourself that you don't see it. But sooner or later it will come to light and soon your blindness will fade away." My friend continued on as she made me think those words. My eyes blinked as I then sighed.

"Can we talk about something else? How have you been--"

"Uh uh. Heffa don't talk all that pretending shit acting like you actually cared about how I've been. This discussion is about you and that dry-ass pussy of yours..."

"Ouch," I uttered as I got offended at the last part. "It's true. When was the last time it's ever been in action...?"

"I don't all that. That's disgusting. Your mouth should be burned... you know god is watching." I rambled as I let out a tiny chuckle. It wasn't funny but the way she said it caught me off, guard.

"Look--" Before my ears could appeal to what she was about to go on about a knock on my door came about. Soon I heard a voice which made me put my phone to the side. "Yo! Are you coming to breakfast!? We eating out remember!" The voice reminded me making my eyes light up in realization.

"Yeah give me a second!" I yelled back as I turned my attention back to the phone. "Who was that." My friend asked as she heard half of the mini conversation. I rolled my eyes as I quickly grabbed my jacket off the edge of the bed. "Eric," I commented.

"Oooh." She eased out of her mouth laughing right behind it. "Bye," I said as I slightly got annoyed with her response.

"Wait---" click! as my finger pressed. Her voice went away in seconds. When it did. I laid the wireless phone back on the hook that was connected to the wall, after that, I went ahead and I put on my jacket that was hanging dear life on my arm without the manner being all the way up my body. But I pulled it on my other shoulder and had no time. I zipped it up alone before slipping my leash purse over it.

I went over to the person still knocking and quickly opened the door. When I opened my guesses became apparent. Eazy stood there mid-knocking with his fist in the air. He put his hand down as he saw that I was ready and eyed me down.