Playing games

My birthday lived short but I didn't care for it that much. But I will admit my birthday did bring me closer to the boys especially eazy since he was the only one to really give me something.

I found myself hanging out with him the most, seeing him handle his business on the sidelines. What I know about eazy was that he was a hard working man,

At a Texas restaurant were they served ribs, we decided to hit it up and get something other than hotel food.

"You know you should sign me to ruthless." I said to eazy as we all sat at the table eating our food. The boy stopped half way as he was eating his rib. He looked to me with a grin as he continued on.

"You can spit some shit little maxine?" Asked ren as he was all in my business. I was playing about the whole. I couldn't rap for shit.

"Give me a beat?" I asked eazy as I wanted to play around with him. Eazy looked from me to dre was quietly sipping on his Sprite. "There's your beatboxer right there." He signaled, making ren and the rest laugh.

"Dre?" I asked. But he quickly refused, "I'm tryna eat right now,"

"Nigga you drinking that water down ass Sprite." Cube rolled his eyes, calling him his lazy ass out, slowly Dre put down the sprite and started eating his food. I turn to my only help getting cube to start me up.

Cube did a little beat boxing with his voice making me try to find the beat he was hitting, ren tried joining in but he ruined it off rip. Cube stopped and stared at him, "Your off beat and tempo." He complained.

"Try again." I looked between the both of them, "And maybe stay on it this time." After saying that they did it again, it took a second but cube carried the little remix as Ren was a little off, getting the beat for a moment, a chuckle escaped my mouth but I quickly ignored it and tried to figure out what rhymed in the very moment.

"Eazy's hair looks like a raccoon on drugs frizzle and Kringly, the shape of a mop couldn't even compete if it was turned up , 4 feet beside him," the beat faded after I tried, Ren felt second handed embarrassment, cube laughed as he knew I was playing around.

"I'm fucking 5'3. A mop up beside me? That's crazy." He shake his head grinning, cheek to cheek.

"Well you do reassemble one." Dre said agreeing, but oh how hypocritical that was. "Oh no." I whispered under my voice knowing what was coming next for the boy. A ton of gay jokes.

"If he the mop you the one taking that shit in the ass." Cube said pointing at him, cube lifted up a zero with his other hand and lifted to his pointed finger, putting it in and out inside the circle as a signal of intercourse.

"Taking that shit with no lube, just straight dry." He dragged the joke. I kicked his leg. "Alright that's enough, I'm trying enjoy my food not have an imaginary nightmare of Dre fucking a mop." Yella finally said something as it was evident that he was annoyed and that was very unusual since he was the chill one that cracked the most jokes between us.

"What's wrong with you, lil Ella." I said his little nickname I came up with making. "Stop that shit." He warned me.

"She asked a question, you've been off all day...so what is wrong?" Eazy asked making me nod my head agreeing.

Yella sighed, "Yeah, damn, uhh I'm tired that's all." He let his little drama queen moment go.

"This is the only time we got a break, we've been working none stop, and shit to be real for a second, I'm tired as a motherfucker."

"Well nigga what do you think we feel like?" Dre said as he was became most outspoken, cube agreed as well making me and ren become silent in the conversation. "I have to write day and night, no breaks, stepping my pen up, bruh." Cube compared.