Maxine's birthday

"Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday." I heard someone voice say. I ignored them as I used the pillow bellow me the block them out and their loud mouth. "Get the fuck is yo birthday, get up, get up, get up, get up!" The boys chanted making me roll my eyes. I could recognize the voice as cube and ren, the only two who would annoy me time and time.

"Stop!" I pouted as I hide my face from the camera that was wrapped around cube's hands. "Get up, girl!" Cube said as he tugged at the blanket. I tried to stop him but with the help of Ren he took the damn thing off me.

"Nigga—-see it might be my birthday but I will still fuck your ass up!" I yelled at Ren as I knew it was partially his fault, sure had the camera but he helped pull the blanket off me. He was technically the bystander.

"Sitcho little ass up and open the gift." He demanded as he had a wrapped box in his hand. When I heard he got me a gift my little eyes became big, Ren nodded his head knowing he got me with that little line. "Yeah ...now she quiet." Cube said zooming the camera on me as I had the gift in my hands.

I looked at him and that camera, "Kiss my ass," I leaned my head side to side forcing a smile on my half slept face.

"You should apologize to us, we're the first saying happy birthday, buying you gifts n shit."  Ren desperate ass said making me side eye him.

"You want validation so bad." I shake my head, giggling under my voice. "From you sure, but forreal open the gift."

"I'll open this gift but y'all gotta remember you came in my beauty room interrupting my beauty rest." I wiggled my finger before putting it down. "Putting me on camera when I probably look a-mess." I complained.

"And Look how beautiful she looks." Cube whispered making me for the second time look up to him and that camera, my smile grew slightly before I ignored him and started opening it.

"You moving slow.." Ren called on it as I only got one pirate tore from the gift.

As I eagerly unwrapped the gift, my eyes widened in excitement as I saw a luxurious purse nestled inside the box. It was a designer bag, and not just any designer bag - it was a Gucci saddle bag My heart fluttered with joy, but as I examined it closely, my smile turned into a frown. "This can't be real," I thought to myself. Since when can they afford gucci? They weren't even paid for what cube complains about.

"This ain't real? Y'all went and got this from the thrift store." I looked at them each. Ren jerked his head offended with my crazed assumption.

"Well for your information we didn't, there is no thrift stores in Colorado, from what we know-...at first Eazy suggested we let you go on a shopping spree in aspen since that's where all the little white girls with their daddy's credit card go, but we've made it clear to eazy that you ain't white so most likely they will be side eyeing you and 2. You don't have a daddy with a credit card...cause who credit card you about the get when to aspen for a shopping, not mine, not matter how much I love ya kiddo,
Not a chance." Ren rambled making me send a sarcastic smile his way.

"And I haven't got paid yet and I don't got a credit card so, you know how that goes," Cube spoke in a whisper sounding disappointed.

"So who bought the bag if none of you broke niggas did?" I asked. They looked at one another before slowly  eyeing me altogether. "He told us not to tell you."

"He?"

"Ea-" Before Ren could say anything else with his big ass mouth, Cube shoved his arm for him to shut up, "Nigga don't touch me like that, I'll pinned little ass on this floor." He threatened using the wrong word in the mixed.