Dre's mad...

As Dre and I stepped into Yella and Cube's suite, pizza boxes in hand, laughter and giggles filled the air. The aroma of freshly picked up "pizza hut" filled the air. We quickly set the pizza on the table and extra stuff.

Ren, lounging on the couch, watched us with a mischievous glint in his eye. "So that's where you went to?" he asked, a playful grin tugging at his lips.

"What." I asked him confused on why he was so sarcastically bothered.

"You left me to go get pizza with this Nigga?" He asked, making me roll my eyes, "Oh max, you are such a good friend, you spent your money on me getting your favorite topping,"

"And that is?" He got up slowly coming over being noisy as we slowly opening the boxes, when he got beside me I revealed to box right to him.

I smiled to him leaning my head around, " sausage, and ham." I replied.

Ren and our hands came in a handshake, "My nigga." His whole body language changed. Dre rolled his eyes.

His face lit up with excitement as he eagerly reached for a slice. "Don't give her much credit, I paid for it." Dre inserted his "one cent." In but ren didn't care.

"Nigga ion give a fuck, you could buy me a yacht and I'll still think she did it herself." Ren made clear, the boy took a bite into the long sliced pizza making a giggling me so the same but instead of going for his I went for the one me and Dre shared which was only pepperoni.

"Where is everyone." I looked around as I was enjoying the delicious food. "Cube in the room, yella and eazy went to see what Jerry wanted cause he was looking for you, to go over the renuve for tomorrow show. But that was a hour later, so my guest they went back to the other rooms after that." He shrugged theorizing.

"Good cause I'm still pissed at those two bitches, gon threaten me with a belt." I mumbled thinking about eazy, and yella the instigator. I had a deep beef for them to, I made sure to name them on my shit list.

"A belt?" Dre questioned, "Yes! Like he was my daddy or something, I ain't never had a daddy in my life and if I did it surely wouldn't be him." Dre and ren became confused when I said that, it was like that heard that entirely wrong.

"Why would he threatened you with a belt in a first place is what I was trying to say."

"Oh..." I thought for a moment before cube came directly into my mind. "He wouldn't me to kiss and makeup with cube, but it's like he was disrespectful first, he shouldn't have called me a bitch."

"He called you a bitch?" Dre continued to questioned curious, "Yeah."

"That's not the whole story." Ren interrupted, "I love you max, but if you called me insecure you better be prepared for me to hurt your feelings."

"But only insecure people get defensive to hurt someone like that."I spoke not caring one bit of a two.

"Just go talk to him, stop being stubborn."

"Yeah? And say what?" I replied, feeling a knot of frustration in my chest.

Ren nodded, "he's in the room right now. Just go in and talk to him, I don't know what you can say but shit start by doing that."

"Really Nigga?"

"Well damn, max just say the words, I'm sorry you acting like you can't do it."

"I can say the words I'm sorry but what should I be sorry about again?" My stubborn self still asked as I refused to see my wrongdoing in the moment.

Ren sighed to himself. Dre chuckled at my lethal hand at the mouth, "just go do it," Dre told me which made shine a smile at him.

"Hmmm...so you think I did something wrong?"

"Yeah, I do. You shouldn't have called him insecure, it could've been worse." Dre went onto say, "worse like how?" I asked.

"He could have slapped the shit out of you for saying that." He shrugged, I rolled my eyes at Dre before proceeding to eat my pizza.

"Y'all trippin..."

maybe I was trippin as well. Maybe me and cube were both trippin.

Summoning my determination, I made my way down the hallway, my footsteps echoing in the quiet flowing of the suite . I approached the room, the door slightly ajar. "O'Shea," I called, a mix of apprehension and determination in my voice. "Can we talk?"

The door creaked open slowly, and there laid O'Shea, looking focused into whatever he was writing in his little notepad. "What you want?" He asked not once breaking his eyes to me.

I shut the door behind me before I came right on in and made myself comfortable sitting on the edge of his bed.

I played with my fingers, the tension in the room weird as I waited for O'Shea to say something. The air felt heavy. O'Shea remained quiet, his expression unreadable.

Seconds felt like minutes as the silence stretched on, making my nerves rattle even more. I took a deep breath, mustering the courage to break the tension . "O'Shea, I'm sorry about what I said las night. It was out of line, and I didn't mean to hurt you."

He looked at me, his eyes softening slightly. "Nah uh, I shouldn't have called you a bitch, that was out of line, cause you know I neva disrespect you like that M, you my family." He kept it real, he put down the front and placed his notepad to the side.

Soon enough the attention was on me, O'Shea moved from the front of the bed to bellow making us sit next to one another.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have called you insecure."

"You right though," he admitted. "I can be a little insecure sometimes, but damn can you blame me..." He went on before going silent again.

"You so important to me, the only person that can understand me, Hmm I don't know." He went quiet again.

Cube wrapped his arm around me making
me become all shy, I let him hug me putting my head right on his chest. "It's okay, I forgive you, I guess." I whispered. O shea placed a kiss on the top of my head. But that kiss on the top of the head lead to more things.

"I'm sorry." Cube whispered him and I got closer until soon enough, we were kissing. The kissing got intense, so much that somehow I felt myself being held from my back.

"Crazy how you still call me family, cause, family don't kiss each other like this." I moaned as cube kissed and sucked on my neck. In my mind, I giggled at the crazy thought, what kind of incest shit was this?

"Hush." He whispered against my neck sending a sharp bit its way. I just that, I shushed my mouth as the boy had his little way with me, hell I don't know if it was the hormones between us but kept getting to this point with another, I didn't want to stop it though, I'd let him do his thing...each and everytime.

As me and him were going at it unexpectedly the door opened and in came a shocked Dre with a pizza box in his hands. "Oh shit my bad." He hurried and shut it as we quickly stopped doing what we were doing. Instantly I felt embarrassed. I stopped it and us in the very moment.

I sighed to myself as I felt caught up, I fixed myself as I looked down in shame. "Bruh." Cube complained to himself as he realized the mood was ruined.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked. "Dre just walked in."

"So?...I don't give a f-

"I do." I cut him off, it mattered because I clearly see he was upset.