Setbacks

"Our government needs to do something about the rising gang activity south of Tokyo. Sixteen people injured and twelve dead in the shoot out in Yokohama that has left countless civilians in a state of distress and displacement. Perhaps, with how the wind is blowing, the people need to petition Toman to take down these nefarious--"

Mikey sat quietly at his desk watching the news. Takemichi was currently napping and he was supposed to be doing paperwork. He ran a hand through his hair and stood, turning off the television as he made his way to the kitchen.

He placed his phone on the counter and opened the fridge looking for--

"Ah," Mikey smiled softly as he removed some left over shrimp tempura from last night. The little shellfish were fried in batter and still in the cute bento Takemichi had lovingly made for him.

Takemichi...

Mikey looked back towards the man's bed and saw the lump in the sheets. Takemichi had been sad the last two days. Their cat, Yukiru, was understanding of that and spent those days cuddled up with him under the blankets. It was cute, but Mikey was still unsettled. His man was starting to withdrawal and Mikey did not like it at all.

Takemichi still got out of bed to preform his self proclaimed duties around the house, but he just had this air of sadness about him while he did it. It distressed Mikey, but he didn't want Takemichi to feel pressured to tell him anything so Mikey was a silent supporter. His love will tell him in due time what has been bothering him. If it was just a spell, then that would pass and they would be happy again in no time.

Mikey moved to the kotatsu and ate his bento while scrolling through his phone...

∘∘∘∘∘

Toman After Hours

Sanzu: stop being a stingy bitch and fork it over Kokonoi

Koko: It isn't happening 💅🏻

Sanzu: Oh it's happening. Give. It.

Smiley: Sanzu rn->

Sanzu: I'm gunna snap your neck you freak

Smiley: LMAO!!