Chapter Twenty-six

Lia and Chris in multimedia

Chapter Twenty-six

Daria Jackson

I was beyond scared at this point.

Frankly, I just didn't know what to do. Every day I wake up thinking about all the negative. I was just so confused about all of it. Not until I find out.

My mom came home late as usual mumbling into her phone about some shit. I was in the other room. I never knew my dad was that type of person before he die. But, if this Derrick person wanted money my dad owed him, why was he going after Devon. That part bothered me for the longest. So I did some digging into his history.

Surprises just keep on appearing in this damn town.

I didn't know how to tell Dev about it. Especially, now cause he went crazy, mentally and physically.

This town is about to be in a war. From what I researched, just let god and jesus himself be with me all the way through.

Lia Atkins

Just leave me tf alone" I shouted at him. It's always the same with him. I just can't any more with his crazy sadistic ass. I tried leaving his house.

"The fuck you going" he pinned me against the wall, gripping my arms.

"You ain't going anywhere" he snapped making me jump.

"Let go" I screamed "now" he just smiled and smiled as his grip got tighter and tighter on me.

"Nah, you going to do this" he said.

"Fuck you and your plans" I said harshly. Before I knew it, he backhanded me. I fell, spitting out blood.

He dragged me upstairs, tossing me in his room. I heard a voice downstairs. A female voice. I thought to myself, it was his Baby Momma.

He left out to be thrown back in here by two dudes.

"Where tf is Derrick" one of them said with so much evil. The other one help me out the room.

"What's your name" he said.

"Lia" I rubbed my back from where Chris tossed me.

"Juan's sister" he asked "yeah" I said.

We turned when Chris went flying into the wall. "He talking" he said to the other dude that looks just like him.

"Nah" the other one said picking Chris up.

"Nigga you gonna talk no matter what" he said.

"I ain't telling you shit" Chris said spitting out blood.

"Dez, I got a plan. Take him with us" I finally noticed who they were, Ronnie and Dez.

The last visit I made to my brother. He told me some dudes were going to look out for me until he got out. He ain't trust Chris.

Ronnie helped me out the house as Dez manhandled Chris out the door. I feel like life is about to take a turn for the worst.

I heard about Ronnie and Dez. If they were involved in anything, it meant bad news for Derrick and Chris.

Authors note-

Comments.

Votes.