Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Nadia Rodriguez

I woke up extremely early preparing myself for this long ass drive. I got up walking in the bathroom. I cut the shower on looking at myself in the mirror. Oh boy. I was getting bigger by the minute. I don't know how long I can keep this especially from Kevin and everyone else. I just need some time to figure all this out. But, I need to focus on this drive.

I left out when Kev was still asleep. I picked up Kira. I'm going to need all the company with this one. "Girl" Kira got in the car. Her facial expression said it all. I knew what she was going to say.

"I know I know" I said laughing.

"And when was you going to tell me" she said as I pulled off.

"It happened too fast" I said.

"Well, anyways, they're really getting out" I nodded. My older brothers were getting out of jail.

Ronnie and Dez were my older twin brothers. They had been locked up for a lot of shit. Drug lords, drug trafficking and kingpins run in my family. That's a life I never wanted to picture myself in until Ronnie and Dez dragged me in it when they got locked up. Just watch the kingpin for at least a month or two turned out to be four years.

I waited for this day to come. I can give all this shit back to them. We were 45 minutes in on this drive. I was getting hungry as hell. "Thanks for saving me from Devon" Kira laughed.

"Why" I asked laughing.

"That snoring of his. I couldn't take it any more" she said. I nodded.

"Kev is the same way, too" I said.

"There's a gas station coming up" she said.

"About time" I said. "I could use snacks. And get more gas" Kira laughed nodding.

"Yes, lots and lots" she said.

Ronnae Rodriguez

I was too fucking happy to see this day happened foreal. I sat at the table watching my brother show off that we were getting out today. I shook my head as he came and sat down across from me.

"Dia coming" Dez asked me.

"Yeah, on her way here" I said. To be honest, I've been thinking about changing some shit around in my life. This shit right here ain't happening no more.

Dez went back to tormenting some more niggas. I leaned back in the chair just watching everybody. I just don't see how Dez and I are twins, total opposites. I was laid back and more relaxed. Dez, on the other end, he's wild. Everything he does is always turned up to the max.

"Aye" I heard a voice come near me. I looked up. I saw Juan walk towards me sitting the seat next to me. "You really getting out today" he said.

"Yeah, just waiting on them to come get us to go" I said. He looked at me. Like, he wanted to tell me something. "What's up, mane" I asked leaning against the table.

"I'm almost out, too. One month to go" he said rubbing the back of his head. "Can you do me a favor" he asked. "Just until I get out" I nodded.

"What's up" I asked.

"Can you watch my little sister" he had this crazy look in his eye. "She came to visit a week ago and just seemed different since the other visits" he said.

"I got you, bruh" I said. "What's her name" I asked.

"Lia" he said. "I'm be sentenced to the death penalty next if some shit happened with that boyfriend of hers" he said.

"I know that feeling. I got two little sisters, too. No need to worry. I got you. Ain't anything going to happen to your sister" I said. I looked up seeing Dez walk over.

"Time to go" Dez said dapping Juan up.

"Dia here" I asked him.

"Yeah, her and Kira" he said. "Bruh, Dia look different as fuck" I looked at him crazy.

"What you mean" I got up hugging Juan bye.

"You just gotta see for yourself" he left out the main room going to the front.

"Hit me up when you get out" I told Juan.

"Already know I am" he said. I walked out to the front. Dez was completely right. I was speechless of what I was seeing.

This is not Nadia at all.

Authors note-

Comments.

Votes.