Chapter Thirty-nine

Dez'Juan Rodriguez

I was in the middle of talking with Raey about this little secret she has been keeping for a while. I mean like everybody knows about it but, me. And when Tej said something about being a big brother, I was just in shock.

I was sitting on the bed with my head down. 'We finna have a baby', I thought to myself, 'Raey is pregnant with my child'.

"Dad, mommy is home" Tej came in to the bedroom.

"Okay" I said, "Here go play the game in my office" I handed him the keys to my office when Raey walked in.

"Uh huh" she hummed. "Did you forget that he is on punishment until I say so" she questioned. I chuckled to myself. "Man, let him play for a while. I gotta go handled this shit with Derrick." I say walking to her. She sighed knowing what was already planned when it goes down.

I got call saying we was moving in on them. It was finally coming to an end once and for all. But, word on the streets is that all this shit is a bigger distraction for what's coming.

"Be careful, okay" Raey pouted. I smiled knowing she gonna miss daddy, "You know, I am, especially now since this happened" I rubbed her stomach and she smiled a bit. She poked out her lip. I leaned down pecking her lips before she'd fully kissed me.

"Every body coming here to be safe from this war. Make sure when the boys and I leave to set alarm and be posted up with a gun or two" I said walking out the closet. She nodded.

"They're already here, babe. Just waiting for Ronnie and Lia to get here" I nodded unlocking the safe in our room grabbing guns. I had to make sure I grabbed my special gun, Elizabeth. Don't ask why I named it Elizabeth, I just did. But, she does damage to the core. I can wipe out half the town with Elizabeth, that's how powerful she is.

"Let's roll out nigga. We getting ready to roll out" I heard Ronnie's voice peaked through the room as I finished loading up the guns. I handed Raey one of the guns to keep on her all times.

"Hold it down ma until I get back" I kissed her cheek.

"I love you Dez'Juan" she hugged the shit out of me. "I love you too Raey'Anna" I headed out the room.

Kira Davis

My dad was giving me the run down on how things go when in this kind of situation happens. I'm a fast learner so, I learned in like 2.5 seconds.

At first, he was real hesitate on telling me but, loosen up when he saw that I was real life serious about doing this.

Brooklynn, London, Ty, Devin and Jaylen came in first. Then, Devon, Byron, Darius and Kevin came in and followed by everyone else.

"What you doing here, babe" I felt Dev hug me from behind. I smirked knowing what I'm about to get in to. "Helping out boo. What it look like" I said.

"How? Who? What? And Why?" he asked.

"Well, for one, nobody messes with my family and two, because I want to"

"Mm hm" he said walking over to the guys.

Brooklynn motioned for me to come to her. We had a plan for ourselves. After an hour or two, the same niggas that took Zane managed to take Chantelle, too. I don't know how they did it but, they did.

I walked over with a scrunched up face.

"What's up" I said.

"Remember when we had suspicions of your mom" Brooke seemed angry about something.

"Yeah, Wassup" I questioned.

"She's the snitch" she said, "She's been helping along with everything"

"And there's more to the situation" London announced.

My eyes flew up. It took everything in me not to tear this place up. I felt eyes on me and I turned around facing my daddy.

"What's going on? Ki, you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah"

"Let's go then" he said shaking his head, "It's something about your mother, ain't it" he whispered.

My eyes lit up like a child on Christmas day. Was my dad listening on our conversation? Or did he know something was already up with her? I nodded my head in confusion to where he was going with this conversation.

"I had her followed by this private investigator. She's been using us since your 15th birthday. I'm finna have her head on the wall" he said so vague and heartless.

Our conversation was cut short by the sound of my uncle's voice. He was giving the run down on the situation.

It was very simple. Go in there take out any one and everybody.

"I've had an enough of these niggas especially Derrick. We putting an end to this shit TONIGHT" Uncle Troy huffed in one breath.

"Roll out everybody" my father said, "Remember one thing, Never leave any of your men behind" my father said afterwards.

I chuckled a lil just seeing all the boys all hyped up.

Should be a fun and interesting night ahead of us.

............

Probably would be a few more chapters until I wrap up this book. I'm working on two sequels to this book. One sequel is going to be about the aftermath from this book and the other one is going to be mainly about two couples, idk which ones so, help me with this one: Kira & Devon, Nadia & Kevin, Dez'Juan & Raey, Ronnie & Lia, Byron & Daria, or Deyjah & Carlos? Comment which one for the second sequel. Oh & also, I'm finna start requesting some votes at the end of each chapter and some shares on my books, loves.