Chapter Thirty-three

First row : Bryson, TJ, Chelle
Second row : Chanell, Jazymnee, Zay, Zane
Third row : Chantelle, Brielle, Tejuan, Raey'anna
Fourth row : Dez'juan, Ronnae, Devin in multimedia

Chapter Thirty-three

One Month Later........

Nadia Rodriguez

It's been a month since I gave birth to a baby boy. After everything that happens, I was happy my baby was healthy and beautiful baby. I'm happy that the drama had die down for now but, I knew it was going to be started again pretty soon. I just hope it do in like a month or two.

After I gave birth, my dad has been really distant lately. My mom has been there more for me. Teaching me everything I need to know on how to be a good mother to Bryson. I just wish my dad would stop being so distant at this point. It's because of him that I don't live at home no more. I got tired of his bullshit. Kevin suggested that Bryson and I move in with him. I thought it would be crazy at first but, it turned out to be good.

I was waiting for Kira to come over so, we can talk about everything and what's going to happening now. Since my cousins Ty and Devin was still in town cause of the situations. They brought their families down here making sure that nothing happened in Las Vegas. They got some bad ass kids especially the twins and Zay.

I guess I was zoned out for a while when I heard my phone ringing and Bryson waking up from his nap.

I yawned as I walked upstairs ignoring my phone when I saw who it was. I just can't catch a break from it at all. I walked into the nursery as Bryson cooed and moved around in his crib. "How's my big boy" I told him. He looked up at me smiling. He reached his little arms up as I picked him up going back downstairs.

I had Bryson halfway fed when Ronnie and Devin came running into the house screaming about some dumb shit. They scared Bry with all screaming and yelling.

"Umm, can y'all be a little quieter" I spoke as Ronnie flopped down next to me. I mugged him to death. Devin chuckled a little bit sitting in the chair.

"My bad little sis" Ronnie said playing with Bryson. He returned the mug when he glanced at me. "You heard from Dez" he looked fully at me. I really haven't been hearing from Dez. The last thing I heard was that Dez was becoming more serious with Raey.

"Nah not really" I told him burping Bryson. "Only that he was becoming more serious with Raey. Why what's up" I asked softly.

His eyes got so big when I said that last part. Devin busted out laughing. It was weird seeing Dez like this. He was actually falling hard for Raey. Shit, they both are falling hard for each other.

"Damn, that's why that nigga been acting funny all of sudden" Devin finally said from laughing. "Just like Ty" he shook his head in disbelief.

"I knew that nigga was going to fall for someone one day" Ronnie started talking again. He took Bryson from me playing with him. "I ain't known it would be this soon" he said.

I got up going in the kitchen. While Bry was with his big head ass uncle, I need to go somewhere real quick. The text I got earlier, that shit need to be handled ASAP.

I'm turning into my brothers foreal.

Dez'Juan Rodriguez

A few months later and I made Raey and Tej move into my house. Who would of thought that I be tied down. I've been really distant from everybody.

I need to clear my head on everything. I felt someone flopped down on the bed. I looked up seeing Bri, Tej and TJ sitting there. Raey walked into the room going in the closet.