𝟲

𝟎𝟔 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔

✯☾✯

"𝑺𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓?" Stiles deadpanned as he opened the doors to the school for Lizzie and Scott to walk through. The trio's topic of conversation was Scott's dream last night about potentially killing Allison.

"I don't know." Scott stammered. "I just woke up."

The three fell into step. Scott in the middle, Stiles to the left and Lizzie to the right. They walked slowly down the hallway as they contemplated another of Scott's werewolf problems.

"And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe." Scott continued on. "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles smirked at his own snarky comment. In Stiles world, he was the funniest person alive.

"I once had a dream where I was running naked through a field and Michael Jackson turned up and started yelling the lyrics to, I want it that way at me." Lizzie added in. She was still munching on a piece of toast that was a substitute for her breakfast this morning.  The two boys shook their heads at her.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again, Stiles. And C, your dreams are odd, Lizzie."

"Yes, they are." Lizzie agreed as she took another bite of her toast.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though-"Stiles started but Scott cut him off.

"No, I know. You think this has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like, I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"Please don't do that. That would be an awful first date. In fact, it would be your only date. 'Coz she'd be dead, and you'd get a life sentence." Lizzie advised. Scott pulled a strange face and Stiles scoffed.

"Lizzie, please shut up. Scott, come on. It's gonna be fine, all right?" Stiles reassured. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

Lizzie flipped Stiles' words over in her head. Scott was handlining this well. Just two months ago he'd expected to start his sophomore year as a perfectly normal teenage boy but instead he gained claws and fangs and also had his whole world turn upside down.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott turned to Stiles with a raised eyebrow.

"You're not talking about creepily hot Derek, are you?" Lizzie exclaimed and Stiles hit Scott over the back of the head.

"You're forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail." Stiles scolded his friend. The trio were certainly not on good terms with the Hale man at the moment.