𝟭𝟱

𝟏𝟓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

✯☾✯

"𝑵𝒐, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

Peter stood from his crouched position and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe Lydia's blood of his chin. Lizzie stayed sat on the ground, rubbing at the marks the alpha had left on her wrist. She still hadn't quite processed what had just happened.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter murmured.

"And Lizzie?" Stiles persisted.

"She can stay. I don't need her yet."

Lizzie rocked slightly and bunched her knees up before glancing at Lydia's broken state. She reached forward again to try and heal the girl but Peter put his foot in the way and kicked her hands back.

"Just kill me." Stiles began to plead, already on his knees. "Look, I don't care anymore!"

Peter advanced towards the boy and unsheathed his claws under his chin causing Stiles to rise, breathing heavily. Peter's foot slammed down on Lizzie's hands when she tried to move and he ground his heel into her skin.

He smiled at the female brunette's silent pain and then turned back to Stiles.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Lizzie gritted her teeth through the pain and looked up at the man. "You're leaving me here. I could just tell them who did this."

Peter chuckled darkly and increased the pressure on her damaged hands. "No, you won't. You didn't see what happened, you were knocked out for a while, and you hurt your poor hands. If you don't stick to that story it will be more than just the hands I snap off Stiles here. Understand?"

She did but she didn't say anything, she focused on preventing her eyes from leaking.

"I said, do you understand?" Peter repeated menacingly and Lizzie nodded.

He removed his foot.

"Good. I'll be back for you, sweetheart."

After Stiles had made the call alerting Jackson of Lydia's whereabouts, Peter and his hostage left leaving Lizzie alone on the dark field with only the redhead's body to keep her company.

Reaching out, she connected her aching hands with Lydia's skin and tried to heal her but her attempts failed seemingly due to her damaged fingers and palms.

Instead, she decided to what was best for Lydia and that was to get her to help as soon as possible. She clamped Lydia's arm between her bleeding wrists seeing her hands were- currently unavailable and pushed up from the ground. Yelling and grunting, she did her best to drag Lydia across the field as carefully as she could.