𝟵

𝟎𝟗 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

✯☾✯

"𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚!"

Lizzie squealed as the door to the Argent household swung open to reveal a reticent Allison. In the smaller brunette's arms she held multiple bags. The girls had decided a sleepover was the best way to celebrate Allison turning 17. Lizzie had decided not to question Allison's age seeing as it wasn't really her business and she probably just got held back a year in her other schools. So, Lizzie had brought with her two bags which she could carry by hand. They contained Allison's gifts. She also brought her backpack full of her overnight gear.

Lizzie was extremely doubtful about whether she should actually come to Allison's that evening in case Isaac needed her or he was in trouble, lately she'd being going out of her mind with worry especially since she hadn't visited Davis at all that day and Isaac hadn't been in school on Friday.

"Come on in, L." Allison grinned a toothy smile and stepped aside so Lizzie could enter the house. Frankly, it was fucking huge. It was so much bigger than any other of Lizzie's friend's homes or even her own home. It was gorgeous too; the interior design had been thought out with perfect articulate detail. Lizzie automatically slipped her shoes off upon entering.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." Allison told her friend, but she only brushed her off.

"Are you kidding? Your floors are far to shiny for my muddy converse."

Allison laughed and led Lizzie into their kitchen which was also pretty large. The first thing she noticed was three people sat or stood around the marble kitchen island. Allison cleared her throat and the people turned round to face the two.

"Uh, Lizzie, this is my mom,Victoria and you've met my dad, Chris."

Chris, the hunter that wanted her friend dead, gave her a pleasant nod and Victoria shot a wave.

"And then that's my Aunt Kate."

Allison pointed at a younger looking woman who was leaning on a counter.

"You've got a lot of bags, Lizzie." Kate aimed a finger at the many bags hanging on different parts of Lizzie's body.

Lizzie held them up a little so Kate could get a better look and smiled. "I take sleepovers extremely seriously. Besides most of the stuff are either gifts for Allison or snacks. Not that we're going to eat all of them because then we'd be sick. I promise I won't make your daughter vomit. That would be awful."

Lizzie took a second to catch her breathe before continuing. "I was once sick on my birthday. I think it was because my nana's jam tarts were still raw but that doesn't matter. I also have Scott's gift for Ali seeing as-"