𝟭𝟵

𝟏𝟗 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

✯☾✯

𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, Lizzie approached Allison's locker. A haze of stress, worry and jealousy rested on the archer's face.

Lizzie brushed her finger tips against Allison's shoulder. "What's up?"

Allison jumped back, closing her locker with a sigh. "I- nothing."

The pixie didn't press, respecting her friend. She changed the subject.

"You look great today. Red lipstick suits you."

"Thanks, but i don't look as great as Erica."

Allison's face fell as she murmured the blonde's name. She slung her satchel over her shoulder and rubbed her forearms.

"Ah, we've got jealous Ali today, i see."

"I'm not jealous." She paused, lips twitching to say more.

"Hey, i came for a rant. Have at it." Lizzie stuck her thumbs up.

Allison let out a breath. "It's just, she was being all touchy with Scott and their faces were really close. Sometimes i just wish i had stupid werewolf hearing so i could hear what they were saying. Maybe i'm just being an insecure girlfriend. God, that's annoying."

A moment of silence.

"Do you think he'll leave me for her?"

Lizzie tilted her head lovingly. "Ali, you're getting a little ahead of yourself here. Erica and Scott barley know each other and i highly doubt he'd choose her over the gorgeous archery badass he has right in front of him."

Ali smiled, feeling a little more reassured. "How do you always know how to make people feel better?"

"Practice."

The word had a double meaning.

"Ugh," Allison glanced up at the clock that hung on the wall above a block of lockers. "I have to get to french but I'll see you later, okay?"

Lizzie wiggled her fingers, watching the Argent girl slip away down the hallway.

She trailed after her as slow as she could. Since Isaac was an escaped convict, he wasn't there for her to stare at during chemistry which meant it would be more boring than usual.

But it was just her luck that Scott appeared next to her, latching a hand around her wrist.

"Vernon Boyd." He spoke, dragging Lizzie out the school, stride set with purpose.

"What?"

"Vernon Boyd. The third beta."

✯☾✯