𝟮𝟲

𝟐𝟔 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

✯☾✯

𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 of Derek's pack was fighting toughly against the full moon's power

The wolf within them, it was tearing them apart from the inside out, forcing them to loose control and do things they didn't want to do.

Isaac hid himself in the corner, having broken free from his chains, locked in a stance of agony.

He watched Derek's attempts to keep Erica and Boyd at bay through a bleary, raging vision.

And, even though he wanted to help his alpha, there was a more dominant part of him that also wanted to rip him to shreds.

His violent screams joined his fellow wolves in a chorus of torment that embedded itself into their brains, controlling all their hearing and echoing around the abandoned train station.

Isaac's grip on the rotting bar was starting to slip. He knew he wasn't going to be able to hold himself back any longer.

Struggling and sweating, he cast his mind back to what Derek had informed him of moments before disaster struck.

An anchor.

An anchor was a grounding technique that would bind the wolves to their human selves.

Isaac had an anchor buried somewhere deep inside his troubled self. It was there, clawing it's way up to the surface. He knew it.

He knew he had something that would bring him back, make him smile, cause his heart to skip multiple beats whenever he was close to it.

It was bubbly and sweet. Something so happy it was almost painful.

Not something. Someone.

Isaac's very own sunshine. His savoir. His anchor.

His head twitched vigorously as he squeezed his eyes shut, blocking everything out and focusing on one thing, one person.

Isaac thought she was beautiful. But not in the way Lydia Martin was or even the new girl Allison Argent was. She was a pretty-sort of beautiful and had a real sense of natural magnificence about her.

He liked her eyes the most, they were almost as blue as his even though the white of her eye had multiple red streaks through it. However, when he looked closely, he could see the depth of colour swimming around her iris. Waves of grey and darker blue blended perfectly with the rest.

He also liked her many freckles that were dotted here and there along her nose and cheeks. They embodied her personality flawlessly.

In Isaac's opinion, the girl in front of him was the most beautiful he'd seen.