𝟯𝟰

𝟑𝟒 , 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏

✯☾✯

𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅. Lizzie knew that but there had always been a slight yet sure flicker of hope alight in her subconscious.

The second Derek trudged, with his head bowed and brow creased, towards Lizzie, Allison and Scott with the body of a once angelic girl in his arms, the flicker inside the pixie roared, setting fire to a small fragment of her heart.

She wasn't quite sure how to describe how she felt for Erica, only the bond inflicted something Lizzie had never experienced before.

✯☾✯

In the time Lizzie had come to know Isaac, a particular flaw of his stood out to her.

That boy could sleep soundly through an entire war without so much as a stir.

So, when she was tasked with recruiting Isaac to help the search for Vernon Boyd and Cora Hale, she practically predicted the strenuous work.

The missing pair had taken off at the first sign of escape, slinking into the dark night and towards Beacon Hills Preserve.

Isaac had a small room at the back of Derek's new loft. If it wasn't for Lizzie, the cozy, blankety aspects would be non existant.

She'd envisioned a picture perfect, warm bedroom and that was what she'd made it, with Isaac's help of course.

He'd laughed and thankfully kissed her lips after she'd turned up with the whole decor store in her arms, expressing how much she'd 'very much like to help him out'.

Lizzie took an extremely deep breath as she stood outside his bedroom door, so deep, in fact, she was sure her lungs would collapse.

She pushed the door open briskly and there, breathing softly underneath a mountain of blankets in a sturdy wooden loft bed, elevated on sleek metal beams, was her very own Isaac Lahey.

Lizzie knew waking her boyfriend up was no little matter, she had to go big or go home.

The cat in her arms meowed shortly, confused as to where she was.

The pixie shuffled over towards the bed and gently placed Mimi beside where Isaac's head lay on a blue pillow.

And that was all she needed to do, her steps were retraced and she stood quietly outside the door.