𝟭𝟳

𝟏𝟕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚

✯☾✯

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. Turns out, Lizzie would rather jump off a bridge than watch some man mark papers for a whole hour.

The detention was drawing to a close. Stiles knew that as he was carefully watching the clock tick round. Lizzie had no idea. She'd fallen asleep.

Stiles braced himself, nudging Lizzie as the ticking seemed to intensify the closer the second hand moved to the twelve.

Annnnnddddd..... Boom.

Stiles leapt from his seat, startling Lizzie. The girl didn't bother standing up or collecting her things. She'd been to enough of these detentions to know that they did not finish at the usual time.

"Sit." Mr Harris' voice suddenly came.

"What? But it's been an hour." Stiles argued.

"My detention's an hour and a half." Harris pointed out, continuing his work.

"You can't do that." Stiles spluttered and Lizzie rested her head on her crossed arms.

"Oh," Harris looked happy to mock the boy. "But I can. You see, Stiles, since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, I've decided to make you my personal project for the rest of the semester. You are going to benefit from all the best that strict discipline has to offer. Now, sit down before I decided to keep you and your friend here all night."

Lizzie yanked Stiles back into his seat. "Welcome to the club, dude. I've been his project since the first day of freshman year."

✯☾✯

When Lizzie and Stiles were let out of their prison, they went straight to the cemetery. It was the day of Kate Argent's funeral and it was something the boys seemed to be interested in.

Stiles dragged his small friend through the back of the cemetery and the pair collapsed next to Scott who was hiding behind a mossy statue.

They were quick to begin to observe the event going on although they couldn't exactly see much of what was happening. Lizzie manged to pick out four people: Chris, Victoria, Allison and some random old dude.

"Who the hell's that?" Stiles asked and Scott activated his werewolf hearing. Before he could get a chance to eavesdrop, the Argent family and the old man glanced in the teens' direction, the three of them briskly skirted back behind the statue.

Lizzie had to be dragged back by the hood of her sweater and she landed on her back behind the boys. Scott looked at her quizzically before informing them,