𝟴

𝟎𝟖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

tw- mentions/implications of abuse

✯☾✯

"𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆!"

The girl's bodice was smothered within the covers of her bed, her head was sandwiched between the pillow and the mattress and her eyes were firmly screwed shut. In her half-asleep daze, she could make out the sound if a boy's voice yelling at her.

"Lizzie! Get up. Up!"

Lizzie only submerged herself further into the comforts of the duvet, desperate to be pulled back into the pleasurable rapture of sleep.

"Lizzie! I swear to God- do you know what? I'm gonna-"

There was a yelp from the girl as she felt a cold liquid spill over her head. She thrashed around on the bed, trying to get away from whatever was being mercilessly poured on her. Through the cascade of water flowing down, she cracked open her eyes the slightest bit to see a boy stood over her bed. Automatically, she recognised the erratic buzz-cut boy who had very rudley interrupted her slumber.

"STILES!" She roared and jumped off the bed, tackling him to the ground. There was a small thump as the glass he was previously holding fell onto the carpet. The boy screamed girlishly in surprise as the two crashed down. Still in a haze of sleepiness, Lizzie rolled off of him and sat on her knees next to a groaning Stiles Stilinski.

"First of all...OW." Stiles yelled as he pushed himself off and leaned back on his elbows. "Second of all, what the fuck?"

Lizzie smiled; she did not care one bit that she hurt him. She'd hurt anyone who woke her up. Sleep was one of the most precious things to her and good luck to anyone who disturbed it.

"You brought it on yourself dude."

Stiles laughed sarcastically and narrowed his eyes. "You're a really deep sleeper. Did you know that? Me and Scott have been spamming you since last night."

Groaning, Lizzie stood up from the floor and walked to her nightstand. Sure enough there was many unread messages sitting on her home screen. Too many to count from Scott and Stiles, quite a few from Kayla, some from Allison, oddly enough, and one from Isaac.

Naturally, she opened Isaac's first.

Isaac <3
one new message

Isaac <3
Hey sorry to bother you but how much do you know about the industrial revolution in England?

Then the others.

Kay Kay
seven new messages