𝟯𝟳

𝟑𝟕 , 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

                                           ✯☾✯

Lydia Martin became enveloped in unease the second she stepped off the bus. Emotions. Emotions she could not fathom or decipher surrounded her. They whispered in her ear, begged her turn back, screamed.

All the chaos wound up inside the redhead, the confusion weaving within it and pooling in her tear ducts.

"I don't like this place," She murmured quietly, unable to divert her transfixed gaze from the motel before her.

It was a shabby building of two stories. The brickwork dipped in and out, a gaping hole embedded every few meters.

A large, flickering sign hung on for dear life to a jutted out pole of metal.

Hotel. Glen Capri.

A darkness seemed to swirl around, invisible to the eye but prominent in the soul. It was invasive, sickening and had certainly had an effect on Lydia.

"I don't think the people who own this place like his place." chuckled Lydia's best friend, Allison, a faint smile playing on her pink lips, "Besides, it's just for a night."

Allison was calm, shrugging off any worries emitted and Lydia opposed her completely, her unexplainable fear forcing her rigid.

"A lot can happen in one night." She gulped. The wrenching lure of the building was one of past tragedies hidden from it's residents.

✯☾✯

"This place gives me the creeps." Lizzie commented, following her boyfriend and Boyd like a small, lost puppy. She eyed the dimly lit hallways with its peeling walls.

"Yeah.." Boyd hummed, glancing at the girl. She, unfortunately, was in a room on her own as of the circumstances and was trying her best to stay away from it for as long as possible.

"What the hell is that?" Boyd suddenly shrieked, pointing past Lizzie, his arm shooting out fast. Lizzie jumped with a yelp spinning around to see...nothing.

Boyd then burst into manic laughter at the girl's reaction to his joke. Lizzie, however, stood staring at the empty space awaiting something to happen.