𝟭𝟭

𝟏𝟏 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏

tw- mentions and implications of an eating disorder, Jackass Whittewhore

✯☾✯

𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕, 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒚, their hands pulling intensely on the handles of the door as they tried to decipherer what the hell just happened. Crouched down on the floor, Scott was the first to snap out of the panic and start hurling instructions.

"Grab something!" He yelled frantically.

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles and Lizzie scanned the near proximity for anything to hold the doors shut. Whilst Lizzie was still searching, Stiles stupidly decided to stand up and peer through the small glass window of the door. When the other two teens joined Stiles in his stance, their eyes landed on exactly what Stiles was looking at.

A pair of bolt cutters.

"No." Scott shook his head as Stiles started to pull the door open.

"Yes." Stiles argued and Lizzie's eyes widened when she realised that her friend was actually going to go out there to retrieve the tool. Out there with that seven-foot wolf. The girl's brain went into full blown protective mother mode and she leapt into action.

"Absolutely not." She muttered just loud enough for the boys to hear. Her small hand shot out and she grabbed a fistful of Stiles' jacket, yanking him back inside and replacing herself in his previous position.

Ignoring the worried clamours that came from behind her, Lizzie stepped out into the night and closed the door behind her. Her heart was pounding like crazy given she there was a repugnant alpha literally yards away from her.

Key word: was

The spot where the wolf was previously was now empty.

How fucking lovely, Lizzie thought, her eyes darting down to the floor where the bolt cutters were.

After taking a deep breath, she pushed off the door she'd been leaning on and scurried down the modest steps.

As she picked the item up, loud bangs and muffled yells came from behind her. She turned round to see Scott and Stiles madly bashing their fists against the door and hollering for her to come back. Confused, Lizzie turned her head back and boy was she sure she wet herself.

The alpha, the alpha that wasn't there literally a second ago, was now crawling around at the foot of Stiles' jeep.

"Oh, fuck off." Lizzie murmured to no one but herself. As if it heard her speak, the animal started bounding on all fours towards the girl who grimaced and jumped up from her crouched position. She scrambled up the stairs and back through the door, into the school.