𝟭𝟰

𝟏𝟒 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍

✯☾✯

𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔, her laptop screen perched on her lap playing whatever series she was binging and a bowl of snacks in her hand. That was exactly where she was when Stiles frantically phoned her.

"Hey, dude," She smiled as she picked up. "Let me ask you the most important question you will ever be asked. Team Stefan or team Damon?"

She could hear Stiles trying to catch his breath down the phone. 

"We don't have time for stupid Vampire Diaries questions, Lizzie!" Stiles stressed.

"Woah- woah, careful with the tone, Stiles. Let's not take it out on the Salvatores." Lizzie subsided, slightly offended.

"No! Scott's mom is going on a date with Peter Hale!"

"Good for her, go Mellissa. Who's Peter Hale? Would I know him?"

"Who's- Who's Peter Hale? Are you joking- He's the freaking Alpha, L."

"Oh. Well that's not good."

"Yeah that's not good. Get here now."

"Of course, of course, but, just for the record-"

"Team Stefan."

"Correct answer."

Soon, Lizzie found herself sat in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep. Again. They lagged behind an expensive looking car, careful not to get too close that it became suspicious.

Stiles found the drive painfully slow as he was being impaled with an excessive amount of unneeded Vampire Diaries theories by the excitable girl beside him. So much so that if he heard the words: desiccate, hybrid, Kai Parker, stake, ancestors or Klefan- ever again, he was going to scream.

Eventually, the car containing Melissa and Peter pulled over. Stiles took the opportunity to ram the jeep into its rear causing the car in front to jolt in its inert position. Poor Melissa exited the car shouting and screaming.

"Aww, are you kidding me? Stiles!"

Stiles and Lizzie departed from the jeep whilst Melissa paced around the damaged end of the car, her hands pressed to her creased forehead.

"Mrs McCall?" Stiles asked, acting oblivious.

"Yes!"

"Wow, this is- This is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh? Isn't it just crazy, Lizzie?"