chapter 1

No one pov

Light returned to ninjago as the Oni were destroyed. People who were petrified came back to life . The ninja helped each other out of the rubble. After helping Kai , Zane  noticed that lloyd was missing.

Zane pov :

Where is lloyd i asked the others

There in the rubble i saw something green . I ran there along with Kai and Cole . Cole helped remove the rubble and there he was the green ninja. The others rushed here.

Kai pov

Me nya and Jay saw Lloyd on the ground . I didn't care about anything i just ran , lloyd is a brother to me .

When we reached the other side of the monastery lloyd he..he was not moving .

Jay started panicking and called for SESAI .

SENSAI Wu pov

I heard Jay my student the master of lightning call my name. I rushed there only to see my nephew lloyd on the floor . I didn't want to believe it but...

He was cold , he..he...he had no pulse.
I don't know what to do... Lloyd Montgomery garmadon was my best student , he was the green ninja and not to mention my nephew.

Garmadon pov

I seen the ninja and my brother near my son. I didn't understand what was going on so i kept distance.

But then when my brother said that there was nothing to be done . I can't explain it but those words caused me more pain than a sword or any weapon.

I realised then what that meant . My son was no longer part of this realm.i could feel my eyes water up my vision bluring , i tried to stop it but it was only temporary.

Kai pov

I..i.. i don't know why why did lloyd have to die , it should have been me . I stood next to SENSAI to confort him.

I feel horrible and i don't know it's like part of us  me is gone . I wonder how SENSAI is feeling , lloyd is his nephew.

The next second the monastery doors
Bursted open and misako came running out . She couldn't see lloyd because we were standing in the way. But then she asked the question

Misako pov

I seen light and ran out of the monastery into the training ground where the ninja were. I could Wu , garmadon Kai Jay nya Cole Zane but no lloyd . The thing that intrigued me the most was why where they having frowns , this is amazing i mean the Oni are gone .

I asked about where my son was and then Wu Kai and nya came up to me . Nya was crying and Wu put a hand in my shoulder. Kai told the others to move aside .

Then i saw what I wished i would never see . My.....my........my son was lying on the ground dead. I walked over to him and hoped he still had a pulse. But he didn't he was cold he..he had no pulse.

I couldn't hold my tears nor did I want to control it , my son was gone . I looked over to garmadon and i dont believe it he was crying .

Nya pov

I don't know what to do i just don't . Lloyd was more than just a teammate he was family , he was a brother.
I was crying especially when misako questioned about him. I could only cry.

Jay pov

I seen nya cry and was there comfort her. I couldn't believe lloyd was gone . I just wish he coughed or something or had a pulse ANYTHING.

Cole pov

Lloyd was the greatest team leader , greatest person to live . He shouldn't have died it should have been me . He never gave up hope and now .. now we got light and hope again but a hefty cost.

Sesnai Wu pov

I couldn't believe it but it was true . I sighed with tears in my eyes telling everyone that the funeral will be held at noon.

*******************