Chapter 17

Splash

They won't know what him em

Lloyd was brought out of his vision without opening his eyes

Lloyd : Jay Walker you have two no one second to run

He then opens his eyes to see a frightened Jay . Beside him was an empty bucket

Jay : Ok fine i woke you sooo what

Lloyd : So what !!! I almost got their plan to get the pendants

Jay : oh hehe

Kai : Jay Walker !!!

Nya : Leave him alone Kai what did he do

Kai tells nya everything.

Nya : You know what Kai your free to do whatever with Jay . Also uh clouse is attacking the other side of the city so we are going there .

Jay : Betrayal

Nya just rolls her eyes and leaves. As she is leaving she feels a hand stop her . She turns around to see lloyd , he leaves her hand and tells her to cancel the plan .

Nya : Why ?!

Lloyd : Well in my vission clouse wanted to get the pendant and he was planning for that .

Nya : Soo?

Lloyd : So this is a distraction by clouse to get us away from the bounty .

Kai : So what do we do

Lloyd : Kai , Nya and your with me the rest need to go and stop clouse . Harumi and Pixal are also gonna stay.

Everyone: Got it

Kai : When did you guys get here

Cole: Mehhh don't ask

Harumi : Yea *rolls eye*

Jay , Cole and Zane go to stop clouse and the rest are on the bounty ~hiding~ .

They made it look as if the bounty was empty and just like lloyd thought clouse came .

Clouse walked in and gave an evil laugh and called the ninja stupid . He proceeded to take the necklace but as soon as his hand was about to touch the necklace a sword appeared in front of him . Clouse gasped in suprise as all the ninja (except Jay , Cole Zane) made themselves visible .

There was a fight and after a few blows to both sides clouse taunted them. To which the fight became more fierce . The bounty started shaking because of this and then using Kai's sword he broke the protective glass for the necklace.

No-one noticed this and as the fight became more fierce the shaking was more vigorous. The necklace silently fell down and clouse picked it up and left .

Clouse : So long ninja !! The overlord shall be free

Clouse leapt from the window and dissapeared into the fog . The ninja were confused until harumi pointed out that the necklace was gone . Lloyd told the others on the comm and now everyone were worried .

Clouse started the ritual to reassurect the overlord . As he began chanting the sky green darker . Thick purple - black clouds formed and engulfed the city in darkness .

Wu was in domu and seen this . He knew that now was the time for the prophecy of the golden one .

He rushed back to the bounty and said he knew what was going on . He explained everything and then looked at lloyd and harumi . After Wu told his most iconic line ever.

Wu : Th-there is something i haven't told you yet

Everyone: Seriously Sensai !?!!

Jay gives a frustrated sigh and asks,"Well ? What is it!??!?"

Wu replies with explaining that the according to the prophecy of the golden one . The golden one i.e harumi and The green ninja must unite , then with their powers be strong enough to defeat the overlord once and for all.

Zane : But i thought the overlord was immortal

Wu : he is kind off is but he is darkness and you harumi and lloyd both are creation . If you both unite then the balance can tip towards good which can help in stopping the overlord . After the overlord is gone the balance will be restored.

The ninja nodd in agreement and leave for their rooms . Lloyd volunteered to steer the ship .

Harumi was in the room where anxiety was taking total control of her . She anxiously was holding a red box and turning around and around .

Nya was walking by and she noticed harumi's odd behaviour . They had grown to be good friends since the time harumi was revealed to be the golden one .

Nya :hey Rumi

Harumi was terrified and jolted from her chair . Nya apologised for scaring her and harumi just forgave her .

Nya asked on why harumi was this anxious to which harumi closed the door and windows .nya was confused .

Harumi took a deep breath and revealed the box and introduced it as the reason for her anxiety .

Nya thought it to be something dangerous and question about what was inside .

Harumi : Promise yo-you won't tell anyone right ? It's um priv-ate

Nya : Of course not harumi *soft smile*

Harumi's heart was racing and she opened the box to reveal