chapter 18

Harumi's heart was racing and she opened the box to reveal A ring !!! Nya squeled and hugged harumi.

Nya : oooo when are you gonna ask

Harumi : That's the problem nya

Nya : Hmm ask when you feel right

Harumi : Thanks Nya

Nya gave a 'your welcome' smile and left . Lloyd walked in and harumi just hid the box .

Kai was steering and lloyd was relaxing a bit . Suddenly a loud Boom was heard. The ninja were jolted awake. They ran to the railing and then bolted to the control room .

They saw that clouse had sent an army to stop them . They fought the army and lloyd told everyone to take their mechs and follow one of the giant evil dragonoid creatures.

After following the creature for a while they found the base of operation.

They called for the bounty and soon the bounty arrived . They hid the bounty behind a few buildings and did a stake out  .

Nya and harumi decided to continue the stake out while the others conveniently had to stop clouse .

------ with nya n harumi -----

Nya : So *nudging shoulder* got it planned yet

Harumi : i-i dunno really... Will he say yes tho

Nya : Of course he will harumi ... That's absurd . He loves ya and you do to .

Harumi's face was a blushing mess . Her cheeks were on fire and were dark deep crimson red .

She was startled when she felt two hands ( from her back) hug her . She felt extra warm on her right cheeck and she turned to see lloyd .

Harumi : h-hey ll-lloyd

Lloyd : Aww where did that stuterrung come from ru

Harumi blushed more at the nickname.

Lloyd : you know Rumi you seriously are reminding of Kai's gi .

Harumi : Lloyd !!

Lloyd : yes dear ? That is mah name ya know . Anyways uh we managed to stop the ritual for now . We don't know if the ritual worked or no but we stopped clouse.

Harumi : Where are the others ??

Lloyd : oh uh Kai went on a date with sky . Cole went to meet Vanya again . Zane and pix went to borg tower so that zane's sarcasm processor/ wire can be fixed . Oh uh nya i almost forgot Jay told you to meet him at Doomsday comics for something special.

Nya : k byeee guys

Harumi replied with a cool bye looking a little down .

Lloyd lifted harumi's chin.

Lloyd : don't worry rumi i got a suprise for you too

Harumi eyes lit up : Really !!!

Lloyd says yes and pulls her into a hug .they brake from the hug and collide their lips .

Once they part lloyd takes harumi to skylors noddlehouse . Where they see the others enjoying their 'dates'.

Lloyd : Seriously Kai you too

Kai looks around and notices everyone was there .

Kai : Woah woah did everyone decide to come here for a date

Everyone but Kai n sky: Um yes .

They sit down and enjoy . Lloyd and harumi collide their lips again to which all other go into an awww frenzy .

After a while they went back to the bounty and went to sleep .

---- next morning ----

They wake up to a loud Boom again. The overlord is alive .

Kai : Who woke me up its night

Zane: it is actually 10 am Kai

Kai : Why is it sooo dark then

Llorumi : The overlord , the ritual worked .

Realising this they blushed and then everyone but nya and Kai gave them smug looks , they two gave smirks .

They realise that the now was the time to fight .