chapter 5

Unknown person pov

I entered the library to see the ninja . The ninja ? I thought to myself i was pretty sure they were alive well except Lloyd he was a ghost . They seemed to be reading a scroll of sort .

I put on a hood and walked by casually pretending not to be looking . I looked at the scroll and just noted it talked about the green ninja and something about darkness . While i was walking my hair got loose and a strand of hair fell on my face . But then i realised that Lloyd noticed me.

Lloyd pov

Kai was still amazed about the table incident . From the corner of eye i saw someone in a hood . I took nothing of it but then a strand of blonde hair fell on her face . I knew this was rumi and i just mouthed fine ok and tried to hide my blush.

Fine fine some admitting is needed to be done . Well basically rumi and i are on good terms again ... And yea she changed sooo that's all . I don't want to tell the others just yet but ... *Sigh*

Kai pov

I saw Lloyd turn around and mouth something but whatever must a friend or someone . Sensai kept reading but then stopped at a line .

He said that the darkness which is to come ..

If you missed then the second part basically talks about some darkness like darker than the oni was coming . The green ninja's help would be needed in defeating this  but along with him another person the golden one would also be needed.

Anyways the next part of the scroll told about how to find the golden one . It said that the person to whom the scroll reacts to by glowing gold will be the golden one .

Rumi pov

Well i just overheard everything and i hoped that i was the golden one. *Sigh* I'm just too afraid to talk to my real parents . *Sigh*Lloyd forgave me  but I don't know about others . Just then Lloyd looked at me and i knew i was gonna have an interrogation about why was i sad.

After they all left Lloyd gave an excuse that he had some 'work' to do and he came to where i was standing and just said "rumi ... Are you ok ........ You don't look good you know " .

I just replied with a i'm fine really .i knew he knew i was lying but then he spoke something under his breath and told me to follow him . He bought me to the scroll and said that he hoped i was the golden one . Or maybe i was .

The scroll was glowing a faint gold and Lloyd just hugged me . He made a plan that I would come in the same outfit and ask to hold the scroll and when it glowed i just had to reveal my identity. He bid goodbye and left .

Lloyd pov

I told the others to look around because they didn't know where did i live and half the people here didnt know the green ninja or any of the ninja for that matter .

I met them outside and i told them to follow me . We reached my home it was white and gold just like the other homes . It was two floored and i just walked in the others followed .

My home was huge and Jay was freaking out.Oh yea i just remembered that in the departed realm you no longer have a green , gold or whatever colour form you look just as you were when you were alive .

------Next day -----
Lloyd pov

We went to the library and once again I wished the table . Jay well found it creepy because it reminded him of nadakhan . Rumi followed the plan perfectly and the scroll was shining gold in her hands . The guys were amazed and then Kai told her to remove her hood . She looked at me and i just nodded .

She removed her hood and everyone gasped . Nya then said that if she is the golden one that means she changed . They all agreed.

I can't believe nya was calm . She just asked them if they could forgive her and they just said yes and that they already did . The next she just ran and hugged me i hugged her back and we both were blushing . We both forgot the guys were looking at us and well umm let's just Kai did what he does .