chapter 4

No one pov

Twice !!! Kai exclaimed with a bit of happiness and confusion

Zane analysed the paper and notes that it was only half and that the other half was missing .

Pixal scanned her database and found no record of such a prophey

Jay replied saying ,"of course not who would want to treasure the prophecy where the green ninja is gone".

The ninja want to find more answers and decide to investigate further.

-------------

On day of the departed

Kai pov

Ok Kai inhale exhale inhale exha.. you know what forget this . It's almost noon i wonder when Lloyd will come . 

Just then i felt a hand this time i thought it was Lloyd but heh i was wrong it was Jay . I was startled and after teasing me for a bit told me that Sensai told me to clean the training yard .. ahh.

I was raking some leaves when the wind blew and all the leaves got neatly piled i looked behind to see Lloyd . Hah i exclaimed and hugged him . He just looked at me and said ," Geez Kai never been such a caring brother before" .

But how I asked . He said quoting Hutchins then it won't remain a secret will it. I laughed teasing him about harumi and he blushed like crimson red.

Lloyd pov

I don't know if I should tell them that when I gave my golden powers i did give it but for some reason I can still use it plus i can tap into every element of creation.

I asked about where Sensai Wu was and Kai told me he was in the scroll room .

I made my way there and found Sensai he was happy to see me . I seen which scroll he was reading and then he said that there was supposed to be more but that it's been torn off.

I thought and then remembered that a copy of every scroll is there in the departed realm. I told Sensai about this and he told me to lead the way .

I guess we're going to the departed realm .

No one pov

Jay was most excited to see the departed realm. Kai and Lloyd were having a deep discussion about the departed realm .

Sensai came and nodded at Lloyd to which Lloyd opened up a portal to the departed realm.

----- in the departed realm
Kai pov

Everything was green and gloomy . Geez how was Lloyd living here . He then told us to follow him and then we saw a wall a green one filled with mist .

I wispered to Lloyd that are we lost . He gave no we are not lost face and put his hand to wall . We all were warped into another place . It was golden and white kinda like shintaro yet more magical . He smiled and said "welcome to the departed realm guys".

I was shocked Lloyd was living here . He told us to follow him and then we reached a library it was bigger than domu .

We walked inside and were greeted with thousands of scrolls . I almost fainted and Sensai had the same face as jay and Lloyd when a new fritz donnigen movie is released. I'm not surprised really this is Sensai we are talking about .

Lloyd pov

Sensai had the same me and Jay have when a new fritz donnigen releases. We were basically in the library of the ancients . We looked for the scroll and then Cole found it .

No one pov

Cole couldn't find a table nor did the others find one . They all met up at the the common point which they decided. Lloyd just flicked his hand a from the clouds a table appeared. The ninja were confused and demanded answers .

Lloyd told them that in the departed realm one can just wish it . Jay under his breath murmmered like nadakhan.