chapter 6

Lloyd pov
Kai did what he does best ship people . Well I guess he was right me and harumi were a ship . But still he's annoying.

It was late and we decided to go in Pairs / groups . Well to Kai's luck the groups were me and rumi , Kai , Cole and Zane finnally Jay and nya .

We were walking together when Kai turned and great me and rumi just had to be holding hands . He smirked and mouthed i knew it . I rolled my eyes and yea yea whatever (mouthed duh ).

We reached home and Sensai greeted us and Kai well was gonna let the cat out of the bag when I shot an ice ball to his face .

Jay narrated everything and then kai unfortunately regained a few braincells and he melted the ice using his fire . Then well he told everything about the holding hands thing and yea... Sensai was ok with this and said that he forgave harumi . I don't think he heard what Kai was telling him because he usually ignores Kai stupidity.

We made our way to our rooms and decided that the next day  everyone except me and rumi would leave . Kai was smirking and not paying attention as usual.

------next day--------

We waved goodbye to the others left . Kai was smirking still .  Well me and rumi went inside and started research.

Kai pov

We reached the monastery and i was blabbering like Jay about how i knew Lloyd and Harumi were a ship . The others were fed up and Zane turned of his hearing .

Well i can't believe this Lloyd and harumi are a thing haha wait I'm gonna call em llorumi . Perfect !!

Jay pov

Why can't Kai shut up , even nya is annoyed . I get it's wierd Lloyd and harumi are a thing mainly because harumi was the quiet one . Guess she's good now. 

Anyways we also started research on how to get Lloyd and harumi back . We planned on meeting each other in 2 days in the monastery.

Rumi pov

Well it's great n all about being forgiven, but i'm happy that Lloyd forgave me . I do yes like him so does he .

Well anyways me and greenie were researching about the scroll and how to get back . He was tired and i told him that he should go to bed . He rejected and started acting childish like very childish.

Somehow I got him to his bedroom and then literally had to sing the dead man's squall to get him to sleep . Geez how do the others mins him really .

Kai pov

I wonder what llorumi found out . Hopefully something . Well we decided on sleeping bet Lloyd must be awake and researching and then only pretending to sleep . I know him all to well , he is my brother duh .

*******

Sorry this chapter is short ....