chapter 7

Basically when they meet

Kai pov

Well we were waiting for 5mins now and llorumi still hadn't come .  Ugh where are they . As soon i said this behind me a voice came saying ,"what about behind you Mr.impatient"

Ahh i was startled by llorumi and well of course Jay asked why were they late by 5mins . Zane being the robot he is said 5.65 mins actually .

Lloyd and harumi just blushed and well ye i dont wanna know .

Lloyd pov

Well uh you see i was busy sleeping and rumi was trying to wake me up and uhhh uhh i dont know how to put it in words but the uh collision happened and uhh yea . So now we were left with very dark crimson blushes .

Kai was yet again smirking. We got back on track and well i blurted out everything i knew and researched. Rumi was shocked and told me that we were together and she doesn't remember reading that .

I just scratched the back of my next and with an awkward chuckle i was about to explain everything but then kai cut me off and surprisingly told exactly what happened (basically about pretending to sleep...)

I am amazed i knew Kai knew me very well but not this much . I mean now if you reflect on this i do know Kai better than nya does .

So we then left . Don't ask why rules of the realm

Sensai pov

After this whole ordeal was done i summarised everything Lloyd and harumi said . According to them the only way to bring someone back from the departed realm is by finding something most important item to them.

Kai Pov
Something important to lloyd . What's most important thing . Uhhh aha i got it i said . I realised it was the photo ,the photo of Lloyd and Sensai garmadon . But what about harumi . Ahh shit wish Lloyd was here .

Jay brought the photo and for harumi we were thinking when Sis had a lightbulb.

Nya pov

I realised what thing harumi kept most to herself , it was the photo of her and her biological parents.

I ran to the bounty and got the photo. You may think we threw it but yes that was the plan . I basically hid it rather than throwing . Now I'm glad i hid it .

I came back with the photo and the guys were confused about how the photo came back from the trash . Well theni explained the whole fiasco and Kai was a lil mad but he is a hothead so it's not concerning really .

So basically to bring the person back you apparently need an eclipse lunar eclipse. Great the next eclipse according to Zane is tomorrow.

Kai being Kai was impatient and welp nothing new .

Lloyd pov

I mean we made it back home. Rumi well was mad like mad but concerned mad . She was acting like i dont know a child . I mean i get it i eat candy , i watch fritz BUT SO DOES JAY ,except the candy tho.

Well uh she gave a peck and she told she was going to meet someone . Well i was going to go to bed when she pulled and told me that I had to come . Why why can't the green ninja sleep seriously.