Chapter Ten: It's Morphin' Time

ӏΤꞋઽ ℳՕŔþ₶ӏⲛꞋ Τӏℳᗴ

Everyone begin pulling the rope, as they pull Hope up.

Jason rolled his sleeves up, puts his arms into the water, and felt something. "Hey! I've found him!" He shouted, and he pulled Hope up.

Jason brought Hope up, puts him on the dock, and begins doing CPR on him. "You gotta wake up, Hope! Please!" He shouted.

"Hope, please wake up!" Billy said.

"You gotta wake up, dude!" Zack shouted.

Jason stops doing CPR, and Kimberly checks Hope looking for a pulse.

"He's gonna be okay, right?" Trini asked.

"This is no time for play games with us, Hope!" Kimberly shouted. "He's dead." She said, when she couldn't find a pulse, while tears were coming out of her eyes. "He's dead."

"No!" Jason yelled in rage and anger, losing him, after they confessed to each other. Like Zordon said.

Kimberly felt something in Hope's hoodie pocket, she went into it, and brought out the paper that Kimberly wrote with 'We should start a band'.

Everyone were in tears, as they have lost their friend.

Kimberly lost Hope, her bestfriend.

Trini lost Hope, who she sees as her big brother.

Zack lost Hope, and missed how Hope uses mandarin to yell at him.

Billy lost Hope, someone who he can connects with including math.

Jason lost Hope, the boy who he couldn't get his mind off ever since he saw him, even before detention.

The Rangers lost their sixth member, but most of all they lost their family.

"Pick him up." Kimberly said. "Help me pick him up!" She repeated.

Billy, Zack and Trini went to help Kimberly, to pick up Hope.

"Come on!" Zack shouted at Jason, who went to help them.

Ꝓⲟ𝖶ԑᏒ Ꮢ𝚫ח𝐆ԑᏒऽ

The Rangers were all holding Hope, as they made their way to the ravine.

Once they got to the ravine, they put him down, as Jason grabs him.

"Okay. Okay. Come on, Hope. We got you, darling." Jason said, as he held Hope. "Let's go." He told the others.

They jumped down the ravine, into the water, and made their way to the ship.

Ꝓⲟ𝖶ԑᏒ Ꮢ𝚫ח𝐆ԑᏒऽ

"Let's just pit him down." Jason said, as they all put Hope down by the stairs.

"Okay. Slow, slow, slow." Kimberly said.

"Master Hope." Alpha 5 whispered.

"Do something, okay? There must be something you can do for him." Jason said, as he walk towards Zordon.

"I told you, that you were not ready." Zordon said.

"Zordon, please help us, okay? Please." Jason begged.

"There's nothing that I could do for him." Zordon said. "We were both reckless with our teams. And we both lost the love of our lives."

"No." Alpha 5 whispered.

"No!" Jason yelled, as he was angry, but mostly at himself.

Billy and Zack were standing near the middle of the room, while Trini and Kimberly were sitting on the stairs leaning against each other.