Beauty and the Beast

This is a gale chapter just to tell you.

Enjoy loves

^^^^^^

Chapter 15
(Levy POV)

I was at home curled up on the couch and reading my favorite book of all time Beauty  and the Beast. I heard there was a realistic film coming out soon and I want to go but, it's too expensive to buy tickets. I guess I have to wait ti'll the DVD comes out or I watch it on Netflix. Then I got a text from someone so I checked my phone.

From Gajeel

To Levy

Hey Shrimp!

————————-

From Levy

To Gajeel

Hey! What's up?

———————-

From Gajeel

To Levy

I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? You know.. since we are a couple... We are boyfriend and girlfriend right?

———————

I squealed!! He wants to go on a date with me and after I regained my composure. I texted.

From Levy

To Gajeel

Yea we are boyfriend and girlfriend and I would love to go on a date with you! What time?

——————-

From Gajeel

To Levy

Ummm how about I see you at 6 ;)

———————-

I blushed at his gestures. I looked at the clock it was 4. Oh my god I only have 2 hours to get ready. I better hurry!

(Gajeel POV)

I was texting shrimp and I asked her out and I was blushing like a mad man. It was crazy! Shrimp replied a little later so I was a little disappointed thinking she was asking Lucy how to turn me down or something.

I planned the date out and everything and I even have the plan for our next date and how to ask. It all started when Levy was telling me about this restaurant.....

Flashback

We were at Lev's house and we were watching a movie on the couch. It was the realistic Cinderella film. She was going on about wanting a guy and guy meaning him to take her out on a moonlight dinner where they can eat outside right under the stars. She even knew a restaurant that had an attraction like this. It was called Under The Stars. I heard it was really fancy. Luckily and nobody knows but my family is sort of rich... meaning I'm sort of rich and I could get a lot of things for free because we know a lot of people. The she went blabbling on about how she wanted to watch the realistic film of Beauty and The Beast that's coming out next week and you know what the second date is now.

End of Flashback

Gajeel was already ready when he was texting Levy so he went to take a nap. ( Gajeel must be really excited lmao)

His Dream

(Normal POV)

Gajeel was dreaming about when he was younger. Gajeel had lost his family when he was a baby and was taken into an orphanage for a while. Then Juvia came along and they became really great friends, but Juvia was older by a year and had left the orphanage sooner because she was able to live by herself. Gajeel on the other hand after Juvia left some rich people adopted him to be the next heir of their company. The Redfox Company. Gajeel was scared and it is haunting him haunting him haunting him.....

End of Dream

Gajeel woke up at 5 sweaty and scared. He hates the past but likes to live his life now. The past haunts him and he feels if the past continues to do so he will turn into a beast.

Gajeel went to go pick up Levy for their date. Gajeel wore a white shirt, a black blazer, black dress pants and black converse. Levy of course wowed Gajeel with a beautiful orange dress that fit her perfectly, an orange headband with a flower, and some nice black heels to match it off.

"Nehh Gajeel where are we going?" Levy asked curiously

" It's a secret." Gajeel smirked

They got to the restaurant and Gajeel saw Levy's eye sparkling.

They were seated in the most expensive part and Levy was worried and confused

"Isn't this a little too expensive?" She whispered

"I got it. Just relax and enjoy." Gajeel smiled

Levy relaxed and started to look at the menu. So did Gajeel.

Levy ordered salmon with a side soup and salad. While Gajeel ordered of course a huge steak with side soup and salad.

The view was exquisite, and the food was excellent.

After the dinner Gajeel had taken her home and said

" You know that Beauty and the Beast movie?"

"Yea!"

"Here." Gajeel handed the premiere tickets he had gotten from is dad he smiled

"I'm picking you up at 7 next Saturday."  

And with that he left.

How was this gale chapter loves? Next is miraxus and don't worry there will always be nalu haha

I'm not going to update until Monday and I'm not updating Starry Skies until Monday maybe. Just to tell you.

Bye Loves