Job Went Wrong

Just to inform all the readers that after this chapter there might be only 5 chapters left in the story and I will finish this story and work on Starry Skies.

So enjoy

Chapter 33

(Normal POV)

The team was on the train going to Mt. Hakobe for their job but during that train ride Natsu was getting motion sickness and Wendy needed to figure out her powers more so Erza basically knocked him out. 

Little did they know that someone was watching there every move.

---------------------

After they got off the train and was at the bottom of Mt. Hakobe they first went to look for the requester of the job. The paper said he lived in a small cottage near Mt. Hakobe his cottage is very easy to spot. But Team Natsu couldn't find it until Natsu finally spoke up " I swear this is where he lives."

"Well there's nothing here except crushed trees." Gray said sarcastically

"Quit it Ice Queen. My senses are telling me that someone was here before us." Natsu snapped

And with that Gray shushed. "Maybe we could dig through the tree branches to find something.." Lucy said

"Sure lets do that." Erza agreed

After that they started to dig through the branches and dirt. Until Lucy found a bubble. A bubble that held a crystal ball inside. "MInna !!" She yelled

"What's wrong Luce?" Natsu asked worriedly

"Look. I found something." Lucy pointed at the bubble

"What is it?" Wendy asked  curiously

"I think its a bubble holding a crystal ball." Lucy replid

"Should we pop the bubble?" Happy asked

"I don't know....." Erza said "It feels like a trap."

"But it also feels as if we won't get anywhere if we don't pop it." Lucy argued

"True..." Erza murmured "Just pop it and we will see what will happen."

So Happy and Carla flew and popped the bubble in midair. The bubble disappeared and turned into a mist while the crystal ball still flew. After a few seconds of waiting the ball started to glow a bright light and was taken into another world a world they didn't know existed. 

Everyone got into a fighting stance but soon stopped when a man popped out in front of them.

"Hello the guild who accepted my request. " The man started " I am Ashikaga Takuji I have I am a man who has invented many precious and expensive things and is a powerful mage who has an ancient magic nobody except me has. I know there are many people after my wealth and power and will soon come to kill me just to take all that away from me. Thus making a message  that is not in the human world and only the people with the same guild mark to hear this message for you mages to listen. Before I die I wanted to tell you all that this job isn't just about bandits. There is a Dark Guild called the Black Moon and they are not an easy opponent. They will try anything to crush you're spirit and when you are in a state of depression they will torture you until you die. Anyways back to the job this job is to defeat this guild. This will not be an easy task and I hope you are all up to the challenge. Good Luck My Brave Ones." 

With that the mysterious man known as Ashikaga Takuji disappeared and Team Natsu was back where they first saw the bubble and crystal ball.

"That was intense." Gray was the first to speak

"For the first time I agree with Ice Freak." Natsu said

"Tch." Gray muttered

"Anyways... How do we find the guild the man didn't even give us any information." Lucy said

"That is true." Erza murmured

"Maybe instead of finding them they will find us knowing that we have excepted this job to destroy them and come after us to kill us." Wendy shivered mid sentence

"That is tru-." Lucy was cut off when a person with a black moon guild mark on their forehead come out from behind a tree and went after her. The person grabbed Lucy and ran. Natsu roared and ran after them. Along the rest of the team trailing them.

"Let my Luce gooooooooooooooooo." Natsu screamed in fury

The figure just turned around a smirked and ran faster leaving Natsu not able to catch up to him.

Natsu stopped running and panted "That was Black Moon, they took my Luce. They messed with the wrong guild." Natsu spat with hatred in his voice

------------------

That was the finished chapter hoped you all liked it !!

Remember that this story will soon come to an end.

Bye~