Is She Gone ?

I'M SOO SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE IDEK.
I WILL FINISH THIS THEN MOVE ON TO FINISHING STARRY SKIES. I'M GOING TO KEEP THAT STORY SHORT AND MOVE ONTO GRUVIA AND I HAVE SO MANY STORIES I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE AND I WANT YOU ALL TO ENJOY THEM :)
~
Chapter 35
~
(I'm skipping the battles cause that is boring. We want the juicy drama parts 😂)
~
Natsu POV
I ran up the stairs with Lucy in my mind. I didn't care how many guards were thrown at me I only cared that MY Lucy, the love of my life is safe and sound in my arms.
As I made my way up charging at all the guard with my might I finally reached the top. I met a door and I slammed it open.
"LUUUCCCYYY!" I roared
There I saw Luce tied up with a gag over her mouth. Her eyes met mine and I ran over to help her but before I could reach her a stumbled across a large man.
I know I was warned about a tough opponent but I'm surprised they have quite a guy.
"I'm giving you one chance to move out of the way. If you don't this won't end well for you and your crew." I snarled
He didn't move.
The only thought that crossed my mind was that I have to beat the living daylights out of this guy in order to save Lucy.
I got into my fighting stance ready to make a move.
Lucy POV
I was tired.
I was beat, tied up, and gagged.
"Natsu." I thought "Please come save me."
Within that thought a man busted through the door and it was the one and only Natsu Dragneel.
He roared my name and a single tear ran down cheek. I was relieved, but he has to face an opponent before getting to me. And I know Natsu is strong but this man is quite strong too.
Of course Natsu made the first move, but was surprised was the man just stood there.
"FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!" Natsu yelled and the flames charged at the man.
To my shock the flames had no effect on him whatsoever. Natsu then through multiple attacks at the man but still he didn't budge.
Now the man had made a move. But it was hand to hand combat, like he didn't have magic.
Or maybe his magic is more of a defensive magic. That's the only way.
Natsu punched and kicked, but his opponent had more control of the fight.
Then it hit me. He uses reequip magic, like Erza.
Natsu of course blind didn't see a sword appear in the man's hand and was ready slash him. Before I knew it I was hopping towards Natsu with all my might and before the sword collided with Natsu.
"Nooooooo" I screamed
The sword collided with me instead.
I fell to the ground unable to move.
Natsu POV
I watched Luce get slashed right before my eyes. I bent down to her and tried to keep her awake but it wasn't working. Her eyes got droopier and droopier.
"Luce stay with me. Don't leave me. Please. Keep your eyes open please." I begged
I could tell she was trying so hard but she couldn't bear the pain.
"I'm sorry Natsu." Lucy said before she closed her eyes.
"LUCEEEEEEE" I cried "You!" I pointed at the man. "You will pay for what you did !"
I charged at the man with full force and attacked and attacked. You would think that because I kept on attacking I would get tired but my anger boosted my strength and now the man couldn't even keep up.
Soon the man was beaten and I rushed to Lucy.
"Luce.... Can you hear me ?." I cried "Please wake up."
With that said a Aquarius had appeared before me. She asked a simple question.
"How do you feel right now?"
"Weak. Worthless. Frustrated." I said
"I will grant this Lucy one more life, but if I do I will lose mine. I am willing to do so for her."
"But will you ? She will be devastated to hear me gone."
I nodded
Please don't make any mistakes again."
"I won't." I wiped my tears and stated sadly
And with that Lucy was lifted into the sky and a bright light had surrounded her. Aquarius faded into the light and started to disappear while Lucy was being brought down and I laid her in my arms.
Lucy's skin had began to claim it's color and her breathing began to steady. Soon her eyes fluttered open.
I grabbed her into a bear hug
"Natsu stop. Can't breathe!" Lucy croaked
"Sorry" I said sheepishly and let her go
"How am I alive. I thought I sacrificed myself for you." She questioned but I honestly wish she didnt
"You did sacrifice yourself for me but......" I trailed off "Aquarius car and casted a spell that saved you but didn't save her." I whispered sadly
"What ?" Lucy said in disbelief "Natsu. WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?!?!" Lucy shouted at me
"She wanted to do this for you." I said
Lucy then cried into my arms
I'm so stupid I thought.
-timeskip-
Natsu POV
I walked to Lucy's apartment with Happy before she came back from the guild. I dropped something off and left before she came back
Lucy POV
I looked around for Natsu at the guild. He was no where to be found, which is quite odd. I walked back home
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING In my apartment again ?" I trailed off to see nothing but darkness
I opened a light and saw some cookies and a letter entitled Lucy
"I can't even read this...." I trailed off
But continued to try to decode the message.
Dear Luce,
Me and Happy are gonna go train for about a year or so. We want to be stronger and stuff. So see ya Luce!
-Natsu Dragneel
As I finished the letter I threw it on the ground and ran out the door.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME TO TRAIN WITH YOU? WHY WASN'T I INVITED? AREN'T WE A TEAM? I'D BE SO LONELY WITHOUT YOU!!!! NATSUUUUUUUU" I screamed at the top of my lungs. And ran and ran and ran.
~

THAT'S A WRAP. I INCORPORATED THE NEW FAIRY TAIL EPISODES IN THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH:)
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO 2ND BOOK BECAUSE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. FIND OUT WHY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER;)
-nicole ♡