Falling In Love

Hi minna but im soooooo srry I havent updated really often all.... ughhh im terrible . well I was on a trip so thats my excuse but not very many ppl read this so yeaa.

heres the next chapter enjoy:/

^^^^

Chapter 4

(Lucy POV )

I was disharged from the hospital and Natsu came and picked me up. I got into his  red car and we drove off. He asked me how long I was in a coma. He thought it only for like 3 months or something like that but when I told him about 5 years he was shocked and guilty. I saw it in his eyes.

(Natsu POV )

I was soo shocked when Lucy said 5 years. She missed 5 years of her life because of me and my pride and dignity. UGHHHHH I'm such a Blehhdlgosjegw!!! Well thats not going to happen again, no I'm going to protect her and make her fall in love with me. I thought proudly to myself When we reached where she lived with her aunt Sherry. She invited me inside to talk about something.

(Lucy POV )

I have to telll him that I'm sorry for always being that annoying girl I was back then.... or back now??? I said to myself Natsu sat on the couch while I made some tea and crackers.

"Okay? 

Okay." I said

"Natsu... I..I w..wanted to just umm say imsorryforbeingthatannoyinggirliwasbackthen. "I said really fast but still stuttered

Natsu was taking all that in and said

"I should be the one apologizing! If it weren't for me u wouldn't have been in that 5 year coma!" He argued

"Natsu you can't just blame yourself!" I yelled and made him flinch

I was on the verge of tears when someone was hugging me and it was natsu.

"Luce I love you." He whispered in my ear and I blushed a deep crimson red

(Natsu POV )

"Lucy I love you and I don't like to see you cry so wipe those tears off and lets just start all over, cause you're going to fall in love with me sooner or later."

(Lucy POV )

WAS I FALLING IN LOVE WITH NATSU DRAGNEEL..... CAUSE I SOOO WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU TOO ughhhhhh I yelled in my head and mentally slapped myself. I'm going to lose the bet.... well I don't think it would really matter though sooo... ughhh SHUT UP LUCY, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF ! Whatever I said in my head and pushed all my thoughts away and I drifted off to sleep.

(Natsu POV )

I felt something land on my shoulder and it was Lucy. She fell asleep on me... man she sure looks cute when shes asleep. but damn she looks soo differemt than when we were kids. She had thick black glasses and always wore 2 braids and skirts and dresses. Now she wears 2 pig tails, no glasses and shorts and tank tops and stuff. She sure changed a lot! Then I started to drift off to sleep.

(Lucy POV )

I woke up and saw a pink haired boy and then I realized it was Natsu. I wondered where I was and figured out I was at home on the couch. It was 6:00 in the morning so I went to go take a quick shower before I cooked breakfast. Since it was Saturday I picked out a green flowing top,a pair of denim jeans and some brown knee high boots. Then i started to cook breakfast

(Natsu POV )

I was awoken by the smell of bacon, eggs and waffles. I immediately went to where the smell was coming from and saw Lucy was cooking.

"Good morning." I said groggily

"Mornin natsu!" she half yelled

I sat down and Lucy served me 5 waffles, 6 strips of bacon and 2 eggs while she only ate 1 waffle, 2 bacon strips and 2 eggs like a normal person .... I thought to myself

(Lucy POV )

I watched natsu eat and it was soo cute he would eat like a pig and stuff his face so that his cheeks look like chipmunk cheeks! I squealed in my head.

Wait why am I thinking this?!?!?

No it can't be... why so soon !!

I'm in love with Natsu Dragneel.....

Thx for reading minna !!

I hoped you liked this chapter and ill try to update as soon as possible!