Doing the Prject (Gruvia)

Ok so like sorry this is so late i got really lazy lol

^^^^^^^

Chapter 7

Juvia POV

So I invited the stripper to my place to work on or at least get to know each other..... Im going to hate my life... marrying gray for 1 week isnt going to be easy like ewww i dont get why so many girls love him like hes blehhhh. I heard the doorbell ring so i went to get the door. It was gray.

Gray POV

I was standing outside juvias house and man her house is pretty small.... she opened the door and looked at me. I stood there stiff until she smiled and told me to come in. I looked around the house and saw it was decorated with a lot of blue wallpaper and some weird doll things.... The things were staring at me and scared the fudgecakes out of me.

3 hours later

Juvia POV

I found a lot of things me and gray had in common we liked blue, we live alone, and have no more parents. His story was he was found by a women named ur and her children lyon and ultear. She took her in and then one day a burglar broke into the house and ur told the kids to go out from the back door

Flashback

Gray pov

Me lyon and ultear were so scared we ran thinking ur was behind us but when we were at least a few yards away we heard a gun shot and knew what was going on but still had some hope in our mom. We ran and ran and ran until we couldnt run anymore. We heard someone coming and we started running until we got to the nearest town and there we left to our seperate ways.....

End of flashback

Gray POV

Turns out juvias life was pretty hard ok extremely hard....

Flashback

Juvias POV

I was watching tv waiting for my mom to come home when something caught my eye. A lady who looked just like my mom and people were saying she died in a car crash. I kept doubting that lady was my mom when... the doorbell went off and i ran to go get the door. There standing in front of me were police officers and i was shaking so hard. They told what I saw on the tv was true and i cried like no tomorrow. They said i have to go to an orphange called Phantom Lord I was scared alone and abandoned. I started cutting myself but them i made a friend there.. Gajeel after a couple years of getting to know each other we became really close like brothers and sisters close. When i turned 16 i was able to leave the orphanage but i had to leave Gajeel because he was only 15 years old. Turnjng 16 next year... i had to leave and i did. I found an apartment to live jn and cried in there for so long until i had enough courage to find a job and go to school.

End of flashback

Normal POV

Juvia and Gray judged each other before they knew each other and now they know each other and become to like each other.

Juvia and Gray liked each other a lot more. Gray even slept over on the couch though (dirty minded ppl be like) but when they woke up to go to find them cuddling together on the bed and got ready for school.

Gray POV

Juvia would make a nice wife someday......

Gale✔

Gruvia✔

Jerza

Miraxus

Nalu

Disclaimer i dont own fairy tail hiro mashima doess