To My Dearest Daughter Lucy <3

Hiiii so I'm writing a new chapter again !! 

Yayyyy

^^^^^^^

Chapter 28

~

(Lucy POV)

I read

 To My Dearest Daughter Lucy,

I was already in tears

Hi sweetie, by the time you read this your father and I have disappeared from this world, you probably thought we died. That is probably what you were told after you woke up from you're coma. Your father and I decided it was best for us to keep this important part of your life away from you until you were finally able to receive the dream the celestial spirits sent you. In the box there are 12 celestial keys. Those keys were mine but now they are yours. Those people like figures you met in you're dream are in those keys and I hope they will be of use. Every time you summon a key you must chant "I open the gate of the _____ bearer _____ (Chant the spirit you want). " Sometimes if you are too weak to summon them they will come out on their own because they know you are in danger. Lucy please treat them with respect, before they had a rough life and their previous owners before me were terrible to them and I don't want them to suffer. Though I know you wouldn't hurt you're nakama. Right now your father and I are in a different world, but we will see each other once all things are settled. I promise and now that one of the most important memories of you're life is coming back to you. I must warn you for there is grave danger ahead of you're life. For you must make major sacrifices even as much as giving up you're life. You must be on the look for people who may have some darkness in them. You're principle knows about us and you're powers and probably the people you befriended have powers that are soon to be awakened. Before I say my good bye, my daughter just always remember nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent, and that you will always and always be my princess.

                       -Layla Heartfilia <3

After I finished the letter I cried and while I cried a strange gold light surrounded me and before I knew it I was at school in the headmaster's office. I knocked "Come in my child." The headmaster said calmly

"Hello headmaster." I spoke quietly

"Ahhhh you must Lucy Heartfilia correct?" He asked

I nodded

"Come with me." He smiled

I was quite curious and did as I was told. Headmaster had told me to push the corner of the wall and I did. Next thing I knew there opened a secret passage way that probably nobody except him and the few people I will soon meet know about this. We then walked down a dark corridor filled with torches. It was a bit spooky and scary. I was had so many different feelings running through my mind I couldn't keep track of them all.

(Makarov POV)

So this is the Layla Heartfilia child I have heard of. Poor girl lost 5 years of her life and awoken with no greeting of her parents whatsoever. Now discovering she has magic in her veins and not to know it is a very rare magic that only so little possess. Then knowing she will have to make more sacrifices than she already had. So many thoughts must be running in her head. 

Anyways as we walked down the corridors I finally saw the lights of the one and only Fairy Tail Guild!

^^^^^

Cliffhanger ? I think Yes haha

Until next time !!!

Byeeee