VIII

CHAPTER VIII
————————————————————

CHILDE SLOWLY APPROACHED US AND WAVED, Scaramouche simply groaned and went to go give him a handshake.

"Where are you two going off to now? I mean you guys are temporarily banned from Liyue." he laughed at us.

"We are going to fucking Inazuma, go away." Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"Does your pet even know who you are?" Childe asked him.

I furrow my eyebrows at his question but just brush it off.

"Yeah she does, she's not my pet though. The only thing that worries me is that she had told me basically nothing about herself." Scaramouche laughed.

I laugh back at his silly remark, I am not the type of person to constantly speak about me or my past; plus he is just telling me everything about him for free.

Childe stares at me and grabs my hand.

I try to escape from his grasp but he refuses to let me go.

"You really got yourself quite the pretty girl here don't you," he smirked at me.

"Just let her go, she's not yours to handle." Scaramouche grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in.

"I don't like the fact that you guys and pushing and pulling me around like a toy!" I tell them.

"You're not a toy?" Childe snorts.

I glare at him and slap him across the face for his rude remark.

"No, I'm not a plaything." I roll my eyes and continue walking.

Childe rubs his cheek and mutters something to Scaramouche but he just followed me.

Childe bid his goodbyes and left us to walk to Liyue.

"Look, we reached the Inn!" Scaramouche said excitedly.

"Well that's a good sign, we've been walking for hours." I laugh.

"Should we stop in?" he asks me.

"No...I want to get to Liyue before midnight." I tell him and continue walking.

He groans and follows close behind me, keeping an eye out for any of the guards that are littered throughout Liyue.

.
..
...

"Didn't he say we're BANNED from Liyue?" I stop in my tracks.

Scaramouche stared at me wide-eyed and almost burst into tears.

"How are we going to get to Inazuma!" Scaramouche whined.

"As I said before, I have a friend who leads a ship to Inazuma, it's just a bit of a longer walk since it's slightly past the harbour," I explain to him.

"But Y/n they will have me thrown overboard if I go on that ship!" Scaramouche cried.

"You won't, Beidou and Kazuha wouldn't allow that." I laugh.

"Kazuha? It rings a bell..." he mutters.

"I forgot his surname, but he's a good guy." I give him a thumbs up.

"So basically you are making me go on a boat with you?" he got excited all of a sudden.

"Yeah- why are you happy?"

"We get to share a bed!" he almost screamed.

"Absolutely not." I cross my arms.

"Please! I beg of you..." he got on his knees.

"No!"

He eventually admit defeat and made me drag him to the harbour but we actually ended up climbing the mountains to avoid getting arrested.

"I need to take a piss..." I groan.

.
..
...

"DAMN IT Y/N I TOLD YOU TO USE THE BATHROOM EARLIER!"
————————————————————

@SCYKHS