X

CHAPTER X
————————————————————
WARNING
SEXUAL CONTENT
————————————————————

WE TRAILED THE BOAT TOGETHER, occasionally pointing out the whales that we see on the way.

The day was coming to an end rapidly, and I'm genuinely so tired from walking for once.

I start heading to the lower layer of the ship, entering a more private room that Beidou has let me use.

I close the door behind me just for it to be opened once again.

A familiar face crept inside the room and slyly sat on my bed, presenting himself like a male bird flattering its mate.

I laugh at his attempts and lay down on the bed, letting my back face him.

He groans and takes off his hat, slowly crawling over to me.

"I'm lost can you-"

"Scaramouche shut up!"

"You kissed me and now you treat me like scum? I thought better if you." he acted offended.

I raise myself with my elbows and glare at him.

"You kissed me!"

"Can I do it again?"

"What?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Fine..." I roll my eyes and stay in the same position.

He stares at me awkwardly.

"I am not straddling you," he tells me.

"Just kiss me god damn it." I groan.

He gets on top of me and kisses me passionately, holding my cheek in his hand.

The kiss gets more lustful gradually and his hands start roaming my body.

He teasingly slides his hands up and down my clothes and keeps averting his gaze from my breasts.

He breaks the kiss and we catch our breaths as he keeps roaming around my body.

"Why do you like tits so much."

"Big or small, boobies are boobies."

"Just shut up and fuck me already." I roll my eyes.

His eyes light up and he gets a bit too excited because I can tell through his pants.

He immediately kisses me again but with way, more passion, and his legs are spread over my hips.

He slowly kisses down my neck and stops at my collarbone, going to town with leaving marks all over my top half.

He uses his hand to cup one of my breasts and the other to push my hair out of my face.

He takes off my top and admired my caged boobs, caged by my bra of course.

Though he didn't take it off and went down on my stomach, licking down my v-line.

I was aware that this man knew what he was doing when I first met him, but he definitely knows what he was doing to me.

He lifts his gaze and smirks at me while slowly approaching the lower half of my body.

"Can I?" he raises his eyebrow.

I nod wearily, not exactly knowing what he's going to do.

Hours have passed since and Scaramouche lay in my arms, sleeping soundly.

I stare at the wall in front of me and think to myself, recalling the whole adventure that was far from over.

HE REALLY DID SEE MY BOOBS...
————————————————————

@SCYKHS