Ch. VII - FAMILY REUNION

▪︎ 🔥☀️🌆 ▪︎

▪︎ 🔥☀️🌆 ▪︎

Chapter Seven☀️ Family Reunion ☀️

Chapter Seven
Family Reunion ☀️

After a while of driving, the car slowed to a stop and everyone got out when they came upon a pile up of rusted, broken down cars. "Well, I guess we're on foot." Jorge said before they started walking past the cars, occasionally looking in them.

Thomas furrowed his brows as he walked up to a car, looking at a small hole in the window. All of the sudden, a bullet hit the hood of the car making him jump back. "Get down!" Jorge yelled as everyone got down behind a car, "Take cover!" Newt yelled as multiple shots went their way.

A second later, the gunshots stopped but no one got up. "Hey, is everyone okay out there?" Thomas called from where he was hiding behind a car with Jorge. "We're fine." Teresa called out from where she was hiding with Aris, Brenda and Frypan.

"Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?" Newt called out from next to Ansel and Minho, "That son of a bitch, Marcus. He led us into an ambush." Jorge said, making Thomas look at him. Thomas slowly got up to look out over the car before a couple more shots went their way making him quickly crouch back down.

"Is this the Right Arm or someone else?" Newt asked, looking at Ansel who pursed his lips slightly and shrugged, "Honestly? Either one. The Right Arm needs to be armed, the last thing we want is WICKED just marching in. But you've seen Marcus, wouldn't be surprised if he sent us to our deaths." Ansel said.

"Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!" They heard Jorge call out, making Ansel, Newt and Minho glance at each other, "What is that shank doing?" Minho asked.

"Ready? One... Two..." Jorge started to count down as he looked at Thomas who held a small bomb in his hand until there was the sound of a gun cocking. "Drop it." A woman said, making them freeze slightly, "Now!" She yelled making Thomas set the bomb down while they looked over to see two masked girls pointing guns at them. "I said drop it!" One of them yelled, making Jorge slowly set down the control.