Ch. VIII - WICKED RUINS EVERYTHING

▪︎ 🔥☀️🌆 ▪︎

▪︎ 🔥☀️🌆 ▪︎

Chapter Eight☀ WICKED Ruins Everything ️☀️

Chapter Eight
WICKED Ruins Everything ️☀️

Thomas ran for the camp as the helicopters got closer, until they were right above them. "No!" Thomas yelled as the helicopter fired missiles at the camp causing people to scream and run away.

Thomas watched with wide eyes on top of a hill as soldiers dropped down into the camp, immediately shooting at people with their taser guns. A group of people ran off with Mary until one of the soldiers shot one of the men, making him fall down.

"Tyson!" Mary yelled as she stopped and ran over to him but one of the soldiers ran up. "Stop! Don't move!" They yelled as she fell to the ground, holding her hand up. "Where's Thomas?" Minho yelled as he, Ansel, Newt and Frypan ducked behind some barrels.

"Harriet! Ammo!" Vince yelled before shooting at someone while Harriet carried over a thing of ammo. "Vince! Harriet!" Ansel yelled before the four of them ran over to them. "Over here!" Harriet yelled as they ran over to a truck which had a machine gun in the back.

"How can we help?" Frypan asked, "You need to cover us!" Harriet said as she and Vince took shots at soldiers. "Ammo!" Vince yelled before holding a rifle out to Minho, "Hey! Do you know how to use this thing?" He asked and Minho grabbed the gun and cocked it. "Cover me! This fifty's our only chance!" Vince said as Ansel, Newt and Frypan also grabbed a gun. Newt and Ansel ran over to the other side of the truck while Minho and Frypan stayed on the one side.

Thomas ran into camp before noticing the medical tent on fire making Thomas's eyes widen. "Brenda!" He called out, running over to the tent but stopped when something inside the tent exploded slightly.

All of the sudden, someone grabbed him, turning him around for him to see Brenda giving him a look. "You dumbass." She said before pulling Thomas behind a crate where Jorge was, "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Brenda asked.

"We have to go. Now, while we still have the chance." Jorge said and Thomas shook his head, "We gotta go find the others." He said and went to get up but Jorge grabbed him and pulled him back down.