Ch. XV - MINHO HEIST

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

Chapter Fifteen💀 Minho Heist 💀

Chapter Fifteen
💀 Minho Heist 💀

Teresa walked towards the WICKED building with a guard walking next to her. "Don't stop." Thomas, who was in a guard's suit, said as they walked into the building and past scanners. They stopped when two guards walked up to them, glancing at them both before nodding off to the side and walking away making them follow. That was Newt and Ansel.

They walked down stairs and past some windows before meeting up with a fourth guard, Gally. Teresa unlocked a door and walked through followed by the others with their guns raised. "Go, go, go." Newt said as he, Ansel, Thomas and Teresa started going down the stairs.

"Hold on. Hold on." Gally said as he walked up to some control boxes, "I can get in here." He said before taking off his mask. "Stay there." Ansel said, ponting at where Teresa stood, "Throw me the walkie." Thomas said and Ansel tossed him a walkie talkie before he went down the stairs a bit to check for people.

Newt grabbed onto the railing, coughing as he took off his mask, making Ansel look at him. Ansel gently grabbed Newt's arm, making Newt nod slightly, "I'm fine." Newt said and Ansel sighed softly. "We need to get you the cure, like right now." Ansel said as he helped Newt sit down, "No, Minho first." Newt said as he shook his head slightly. "You know, I love you and I hate you both at the same time." Ansel said, crouching down in front of his boyfriend, who smiled at him.

"Frypan, we're in. How you doing?" Thomas asked into the walkie, "Yeah, I'm getting there. Tell Minho 'Hi', for me." Frypan said. "Hang in there, buddy." Thomas said as Gally got the control box open before looking at the wires, "This'll work." He said.

"Brenda, what's your status?" Thomas asked into the walkie, "Status is, I'm working on it." Brenda replied back. "Copy. Just make sure you're ready on your end." Thomas said, "Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there." Brenda said as Gally stuck something on the door of the control box.

"All right, let's go." Gally said as he closed the control box.

💀

A man stood at some monitors that showed the surveillance footage that started to glitch. "That's funny. System's glitching." He said and another man walked up and grabbed a gun off the desk.