Ch. XIII - THE CITY

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

Chapter Thirteen💀 The City 💀

Chapter Thirteen
💀 The City 💀

"After the maze, I got picked up by a group headed to the city. They realized I was immune, patched me up, and they brought me here to Lawrence." Gally explained as the group followed him through the building. 

"This group's been at war with WICKED ever since they took control of the city. But WICKED can't hide behind those walls forever. Day's gonna come, and they're gonna pay for what they've done." Gally said before stopping and turning to the group. 

"Listen, uh, he doesn't get a lot of visitors. So, let me do the talking. All right? And try not to stare." He said before walking away making them glance at each other confused before following him. "Rose took my nose, I suppose. Rose took my nose, I suppose." A man, surrounded by plants with music playing, mumbled as the group walked in. There was another man there as well and the man talking, also had an IV attached to his arm. 

"Suppose, suppose, took my nose... I suppose." He whispered as the other man glanced back at the group, "Gally, glad to see you made it back. Jasper told me what happened." The man, Lawrence, said as they walked up. "It was a slaughter. There's nothing we could do against those guns." Gally said and Lawrence shook his head as he messed with a flower. 

"No, but they can only poke the hornet's nest so long before they get stung." Lawrence said as he brought a rose up to his nose, which he didn't exactly have much of. "Now, who are these people? Why are they here?" Lawrence asked but before Gally could speak up, Thomas did as he stepped forward. 

"We need to get into WICKED. Gally said you can get us through the walls." Thomas said, and Lawrence looked at him, "Gally should know better than to make promises that he can't keep." He said as he grabbed a cane. 

"Besides, that wall is only half your problem." He said as he grabbed his IV poll before turning to the group. "Getting inside WICKED is impossible." Lawrence said, "There might be a way now. But it doesn't work without Thomas." Gally said, making Thomas look at him.