Ch. XVII - WICKED BURNS TO THE GROUND

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

Chapter Seventeen💀 WICKED Burns To The Ground 💀

Chapter Seventeen
💀 WICKED Burns To The Ground 💀

Ava stood in front of the windows of the WICKED building, watching the chaos outside continue. The sound of footsteps made her look over to see Thomas stop, pointing his gun at her, his hand shaking.

"Is it true?" He asked in a weak voice, "Newt. Could I have saved him?" Thomas asked. "You can save us all." He sucked in a shaky deep breath, lowering it as he dropped the gun.

"It's okay." Ava said in a slight whisper as she slowly walked up to Thomas, "Just leave the others alone..." Thomas said and Ava nodded. "I promise. I will-" She started to say before getting cut off by a gunshot. Thomas's eyes widened slightly as he watched blood leak down Ava's shirt before she slowly fell to the ground. He looked up to find Janson slowly walking towards him with a gun raised.

Janson walked up to him, his gun aimed at Thomas' head before Janson shot forward, sticking something into Thomas' neck. Thomas stumbled back slightly as he pulled whatever it was out of his neck, looking at Janson. Thomas slowly fell to the ground as Janson stepped over Ava's body, still pointing the gun at him.

Thomas weakly tried to grab his gun, making Janson kick it away. "Oh, Thomas... You should have run." Janson said before Thomas passed out.

💀

Thomas slowly woke up before glancing over to see Teresa standing next to him. He looked down to find Teresa was taking some of his blood.

"Do you know what this place is, Thomas?" Janson asked making Thomas look over at him as he looked out the window, explosions still going off when he glanced back at him. "It's a lifeboat. And the whole world might be sinking, but doesn't mean that we have to go down with it." Janson said as Thomas looked down at his restraints.

"How much longer?" Janson asked as Thomas pulled at the restraint, "It's almost done." Teresa said. "Why don't you just kill me?" Thomas asked, making Janson look over at him. "Kill you? No, we don't wanna do that. We're gonna take special care of you." Janson said as he walked over to stand next to him. "We'll keep you guys alive. Just." Janson said before flinching slightly before Thomas pulled against his restraints.