19. Brook

February 4, 2021 (20 weeks and 2 days along)

It's official.

I absolutely hate Hanna.

That girl is so freaking infuriating.

This morning I woke up to another one of those articles saying that Jacob and I'd relationship was lie and that I got between him and his 'girlfriend' lien what the fucking hell?

"That's it," Wynter said as we sat around the dinning room table and our parents, brother and Mickey liked at her with raised brows. "I have fucking had it with that leech."

"Language, Wynter," Dad warned and she quickly apologized for the choice of word she used, "and care to elaborate on what has you so fired up this time?"

She practically shoved her phone in his and again apologized when he face her a look, and he sighed.

Brooklyn Payne a homewrecker?

According to our source, this rumor is true. Why you may ask? Well according to our source, Jacob Rodriguez (pictured below) was already in a serious relationship when Brooklyn decided to dig her claws into him and steal him from girlfriend Hanna Montez (also pictured). The three are classmates and according to our source, Jacob and Brooklyn were involved during a party at Rodriguez's home which resulted in what we believe is Broo-

"You can stop reading, Dad." Vic said with a clenched jaw, "I can already guess who this 'source' is."

"This is what? The third article written about you and Jacob and this supposed source claiming that he's a cheater and you're a home-wrecker?" Mickey asked looking at me and I nodded, "Sorry to say this but the chick whoever the fuck —pardon my language—she is, is in a serious need of help."

"Until this whole thing blows over, I want you both to be her bodyguards," dad said looking at both Vic and Mickey who nodded. I rolled by eyes but smiled. Leave it to my dad to hire his son and future daughter in law to be my bodyguards.

"As long as you both don't breath down my neck 24/7 then it's fine," I said looking  a the duo who grinned, "Specially with Jacob an Grayson."

"We won't." Vic said and Mickey nodded in agreement, "our job is to protect you from those leeches that people call paparazzi."

"I'll be getting Gonzalo and Aros to be Jacob's bodyguards," Mom said and I blinked at her and she smiled, "He's also one of my artists, honey which means his safety is also my priority." I smiled and nodded. Wynter was still fuming and I could tell she as already formulating a plan to ge back at Hanna. I shook my head and finished my breakfast before heading back up to my room after giving Wynter and my parents a hug goodbye as they made their way to work and school respectively.

From: Baby Daddy 😍
Good morning beautiful

I grinned as I looked at my phone when it dinged with a text and as Jacob's name flash on the screen

To Baby Daddy 😍
Good morning handsome 🥰

From: Baby Daddy 😍
How did you sleep?

To: Baby Daddy 😍
Good, and you?

Thats how our conversation went before he mentioned the article.

From: Baby Daddy 😍
Tory showed me the article written about you
I'm seriously getting tired of those article and you shouldn't give them any mind