Chapter 7

At night..

Porsche Pov..
Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is looking at him.. Porsche then see Vegas is busy playing with Porsche juniors... Porsche smile softly and say... Im yours sweetheart.. Aaaah... Vegas massage Porsche juniors slowly.. Porsche keeps moaning... Mmmhh.. Sweetheart...Porsche then say... Mmmhh.. I.. I want to.. Aaaah... Baby....Vegas cover Porsche hole and kiss him deeply... Porsche cum as Vegas massage his junior.. Porsche hug Vegas even more.. Vegas then say.. Sleep more sweetheart... You seems tired.. Porsche then say.. We already sleep for a long time.. Porsche then play with Vegas chest while look at him and smile... Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and say.. Baby... Lets get marry na? Porsche look at Vegas and smile softly then nod.. Vegas massage Porsche juniors again and again... Porsche then moan louder.. Mmmhh baby... Vegas then say.. You make me feel crazy sweetheart... Vegas then throw the towels away and thrust Porsche slowly... Vegas look at Porsche with full of lust.. Porsche then kiss Vegas forehead and say... Im all yous now... Mmmhh.. Vegas keep thrusting Porsche again and again.. Vegas then ask... Does it hurt sweetheart? Porsche shake his head and smile softly then answer.. No... It feels warm.. Mmmhh.. Vegas release it inside Porsche and kiss his forehead and say..lets shower now.. Vegas carry Porsche and start to help him to shower.. Vegas then suck Porsche juniors all of a sudden.. Porsche stroke Vegas head gently and say.. Its feels really warm... Mmmhh.. Porsche lean his back body towards the wall slowly and let Vegas suck his junior until it get swollen.. Vegas bite Porsche hole a bit.. Porsche cum in Vegas mouth again and again.. Vegas keep sucking Porsche juniors and Porsche cum again... Vegas rinse his mouth and put Porsche legs around his waist and thrust him slowly again.. Porsche panting and reply.. Yeah.. I guess you are right... We already become crazy for each other.. Vegas smile brightly and thrust Porsche deeper.. Porsche moan again.. Mmmhh... Sweetheart.. Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and release it inside him and say.... I love you so much Porsche.. You made me realize about my feelings towards you now... Porsche smile and kiss Vegas deeply and let the water shower them... 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche come out from the bathroom.. Porsche then wear his pyjamas and dry his hair.. Vegas then wear his pyjamas and look at Porsche while smile softly.. Porsche rub his stomach and say.. Sweetheart.. Let's eat something na? Im hungry right now... Vegas nod and hold Porsche hand tight and take him to the kitchen.. Porsche then make a milk and drink it slowly while Vegas is heating up a mushroom soup... 10 minutes later... Vegas serve the mushroom soup on the table and smell it.. Vegas then say... Mmm.. Look so yummy.. Let's eat na.. Porsche then take a bread and eat together with mushroom soup.. Vegas rub Porsche mouth with his thumb.. Porsche suck Vegas finger slowly and make Vegas laugh.. Vegas then tease.. Should I punish you again my sweetheart? Porsche quickly shake his head and finish up the mushroom soup.. Porsche then drink his milk until finish and wash the bowl and glass then dry it... Porsche then go outside and sit at the garden while pluck one of the flowers.. Porsche play with the flower and smile.. Vegas then come towards Porsche and sit beside him and say... Do you want to go and visit Khun and others tomorrow? Porsche then reply.. If you want me to go by myself.. Please allow me to use your bike Vegas.. Vegas put Porsche head on his shoulder and kiss him then reply.. Just use my car ok? We will go there together.. If im around.. Kinn wont dare to do anything to you.. Porsche then say.. Please don't mention his name anymore baby... Its really make me feel sick.. Let's go inside.. Porsche then walk away and leave Vegas at the garden all alone.. Vegas then walk inside the house and lock the door.. Vegas then switch off the light and go upstairs and go inside the room and see Porsche is already sleeping... Porsche pretend to be sleeping and feel Vegas hands around his waist.. Porsche then sleep soundly.. Vegas cover both of them with a blanket and kiss Porsche forehead and say.. Good night my love.. Vegas then fall asleep..

Next morning at main family house..

Kim Pov..

Kim is getting ready for meet Porsche at Vegas house.. Khun then see Kim and ask.. Eii.. Kim.. Where are you going early this morning? Pete then appear out of nowhere then reply.. Khun Kim.. Are you going to visit Porsche today?Arm then reply.. Do you mind if we join you too Khun Kim? Pol then reply.. Please give them a privacy too... No need to be rushing.. Porsche must be tired cause having a.. Ermm...sex with Khun Vegas.. Khun then chuckle and reply...You are right Pol.. Oi.. Kim.. We will go there and visit him later.. Kim then say.. Ok.. We will go and visit them later..All of them continue their work.. Big then go towards Kinn room and go inside.. Kinn turn around and look at Big and ask.. Well? Is there any information that you can share? Kinn then drink his wine.. Big then say... They will go and visiting Porsche later... Kinn smirk and say.. I will be the one who will be visiting him later.. Big then hug Kinn from behind and say.. You already throw him away Khun Kinn.. Kinn then scoff and push Big away then reply.. Yeah.. Its true.. But.. You think I can forget him? His beautiful body can't even compared to yours Big.. Please leave... I will go to visit Porsche by my self... Big stomp his feet and walk away... Kinn then say.. We will meet again Porsche.. An evil smirk starts to appear around his face and continue to drink his wine..