Chapter 24

Vegas Pov..

Vegas and Porsche arrive at their house.. Porsche suddenly feel tired and then say.. Sweetheart.. Im tired... Can I rest in the car for 5 minutes?Vegas then chuckle and reply.. Come on baby.. Let's rest in our room ok? Vegas then help Porsche to come out from the car and take him to go inside.. Porsche then feel his head spinning and almost fall.. Vegas quickly catch Porsche and take him to the room..Vegas then put Porsche on the bed and cover him with a blanket.. Porsche then hold Vegas hands and say.. Baby.. Please.. Stay here with me... Please na... Vegas smile softly and lay beside Porsche.. Porsche then hug Vegas tight and kiss him softly and fall asleep.. As Porsche sleep soundly.. Vegas then speak in his heart.. Im sorry my wife.. Im sorry for being fail.. I already fail to protect you.. Sometimes.. I feel.. Kim deserves you better than I do... Vegas tears starts to fall out... Porsche open his eyes and see his husband is crying.. Porsche wipe Vegas tears then reply... Baby... Don't cry na... Please... Porsche then kiss Vegas lips deeply and hug him and say.. Im still here for you.. And for our baby.. So.. Please don't cry.. Vegas then rub Porsche belly and say.. I really hope.. Our baby will be like you.. You have such a big and pure heart.. sweetheart.. Im grateful to have you as my wife.. Porsche then nod and reply.. Im the luckiest person in the world now.. To have you as my husband.. Someone who I can lean on.. Vegas then say.. We need to take a rest.. Especially you and our baby.. Porsche nod and continue to sleep with Vegas..

At main family house..

Khun is waiting for Kinn to come home.. Kinn then appear and walk pass infront of Khun.. Khun then say.. Kinn.. I need to talk to you.. Kinn roll his eyes and ask with annoying tone.. What is it this time Khun? Im tired.. Leave me alone will you? Khun then reply... You know Porsche really love Vegas right? Please Kinn.. Leave them alone.. As your older brother.. I need to say this to you... Porsche already suffered but he chose Vegas over you.. Why? Because his heart chose Vegas.. Kim also loves Porsche.. But.. He let Porsche go for Vegas.. If you didn't listen.. I will tell to Pa.. Khun then leave Kinn.. Kinn bang the wall and say.. No.. Porsche is mine!! Kinn then leave the house and return to his condo..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and look outside.. Porsche then noticed is already night.. Porsche then get up from the bed and take a shower.. Vegas then wake up and see Porsche isn't beside him.. Vegas smile softly as he hears a water is running through the bathroom.. Vegas suddenly got a naughty idea and chuckle.. Vegas then turn off the light and water heater.. Porsche then yell from inside.. Aish.. Shia!! Sweetheart!! Please turn on the water heater and lights! My eyes is getting hurts! Vegas quickly turn on the lights and water heater and burst into the bathroom and check on Porsche.. Vegas then help Porsche to clean his eyes with a water.. Vegas then ask.. Baby... Porsche then reply.. Just wait! I will punish you! Porsche sulking and quickly take a shower.. Porsche then come out from the bathroom and dry his hair while Vegas is taking a shower..

Porsche then wear his tshirt and take another towel and wrap around his waist.. Porsche dry his hair then lay down on the bed and pretend to sleep... 5 minutes later.. Vegas come out from the bathroom and see his wife sleep with a towel around his waist... Vegas then dry his body and hair then quickly wear his pyjama and lay down beside Porsche.. Vegas then speak in his heart are you punishing me or seducing me hmm? Vegas then put his hand inside of the towel and stroke Porsche juniors gently... Porsche trying his best not to moan by biting his lips.. Vegas smirk and massage Porsche juniors gently.. Porsche then moan slowly.. Mmmhh.. Baby... Vegas laugh and massage Porsche juniors again.. Porsche then say.. Mmmhh.. I.. I want.. I want to.... Vegas then reply... Let it go sweetie.. Porsche then cum as Vegas massage his junior gently again and again... Porsche then say.. Mmmhh... While looking at Vegas... Porsche then cum again and again... Vegas then say.. This is your punishment sweetheart.. I won't let you rest tonight.. Vegas then take off Porsche pants and put Porsche legs around his waist and thrust him slowly... Aaaah.. Sweetheart... Vegas then say.. Shhh... Baby.. Its OK na.. Im here... Vegas thrust Porsche deeply.. Porsche hug Vegas neck and kiss him deeply as Vegas thrust Porsche again and again... Vegas then say.. Moan baby.. Porsche then stroke Vegas hair and moan again.. Mmmhh... Baby... Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and release it inside Porsche.. Porsche put his head on Vegas chest.. Vegas massage Porsche juniors again and again.. Porsche then cum as he say.. Baby... I need to avoid Kinn.. Vegas then reply.. Its OK baby... I will talk to him tomorrow.. I need to go to main family house.. Since I have a meeting to attend.. Vegas keep stroke Porsche juniors.. Porsche then look at Vegas and smile softly.. Vegas massage Porsche juniors again and again.. Porsche then cum and ask... How many times do you want me to cum? Vegas laugh and kiss Porsche deeply and say.. I love you sweetheart.. I will wake up early tomorrow.. You need a lot of rest.. Lets sleep now na... Porsche then say.. Don't.. Don't stop baby... Please... Vegas smile as he massage Porsche juniors again and again... Porsche moan in pleasure.. Mmmhh.. Mmmhh... Porsche breath heavily as he cum.. Vegas then say.. The towel is already wet a lot baby... Vegas keep massage Porsche.. Porsche then cum again... Porsche hug Vegas tight and fall asleep.. Vegas then help Porsche to wear his pants back.. Vegas then throw the towel into the laundry basket and wash his hand.. Vegas lay down beside Porsche and hug him... Porsche hide his face towards Vegas chest.. Vegas smile softly and whisper... Good night my beloved... Porsche then reply... Sleep... While hugging Vegas tightly.. Vegas then fall asleep..