Chapter 10

Next morning..

Vegas wake up as he hears the door knock from outside.. Vegas then let Porsche to sleep more..Vegas get up from the bed and open the door and see his father standing right in front of the door.. Vegas then close the door and ask.. What are you doing here Pa? Mr Karn sigh slowly and ask.. Is Porsche still stay here with you? Vegas then say.. I plan to marry him.. That bastard Kinn disturb him.. Mr Karn then say.. Please make him happy na... Kinn had tortured him since Porsche accidentally bleeded your little brother head.. Vegas shake his head and sigh then ask... How is Macau? Mr Karn then say.. He is already at school now.. Macau also have a best friend name Porchay.. His name is similar to Porsche.. Vegas chuckle then reply.. Of course it is Pa..Porchay is Porsche little brother.. Porsche then wake up and run towards the bathroom and vomit again and again.. Vegas then hear Porsche is vomit again and again.. Mr Karn then tease his son and say.. I think I will be a grandfather soon.. Pa needs to go now.. Mr Karn pat Vegas shoulder and walk away.. Vegas then quickly go into the room and check on Porsche.. Porsche almost fall on the floor.. Vegas quickly catch Porsche and take him to rest on the bed.. Porsche then say.. Its OK baby.. Im fine... Don't worry na... Vegas then say.. I will call a doctor to come over.. Porsche then noticed a small bump through his stomach.. Porsche is about to stop Vegas as he call a doctor to come over...10 minutes later.. Dr Alice come and say.. Hello.. Is there anything that I can help you sir? Vegas then reply.. My wife is having morning sickness since last night and today.. He look a bit tired.. Porsche then reply.. I still have a headache and just now.. I notice a small bump on my stomach.. Dr Alice smile and take out the scanner and machine also the gel...Dr Alice then plug in the machine and pour the gel onto Porsche stomach... Dr Alice starts to move the scanner and starts to scan Porsche belly.. Vegas then looks at the monitor and ask.. Dr Alice.. What's is that! Porsche then look at the monitor too..Dr Alice then say.. Your wife is pregnant.. Its just 1 weeks...Its still early na...your wife can't move around too much.. I will give him a vitamin and milk for pregnancy.. Alice then gives Vegas a vitamins and milk for pregnancy.. Alice then say..I will see you both next week.. Vegas then send Dr Alice.. Porsche then smile softly rub his belly softly and say.. Hello my baby... Porsche smile softly and keep rubbing your belly.. Vegas then sit beside Porsche and kiss Porsche too.. Porsche then kiss Vegas lips softly and say..I can't wait to get marry sweetheart... Porsche suddenly remember... Baby... Im afraid this is not our baby... Vegas frown and say.. Baby... Calm down first na...Porsche tears starts to come out and ask.. What if this is Kinn baby? Vegas shake his head and say.. I touch you many times sweetheart.. While Kinn touch you twice... Vegas then say.. I think.. Our wedding should involve just 2 of us.. Porsche then ask... Why? Vegas stroke Porsche cheek softly and say.. Because Im afraid that Kinn will have something to do with you.. I mean.. If he knows that we already get marry... He will kidnap you again... Porsche then reply.. Im not afraid baby.. Because.. You are here with me.. Suddenly.. Vegas phone ring and see Mr Karn name on it.. Vegas then pick up his phone and say.. Hello Pa? Mr Karn then reply.. Ask Porsche to come down too na.. Khun and others want to see him.. Vegas nod and hung up the phone.. Vegas then reply.. Pa is here.. Lets go down na.. Porsche nod and wash his face then dry it.. Vegas hold Porsche hand tights and go down with Porsche.. Porsche smile brightly as he see Khun.. Arm Pol and Pete along with Kim.. Khun hug Porsche tightly and ask.. How are you doing na? We really miss you so much.. Arm Pol and Pete hug Porsche tightly as well.. Karn then ask Vegas.. So.. How is Porsche condition? Is it true? Vegas smile softly and nod his head then reply.. Congrats Pa.. You going to be a grandfather and Macau and Chay is going to be a big brother.. All of them feel shock.. Kim then hug Porsche gently and kiss his stomach and say.. Uncle can't wait to see you na... Please stay healthy ok.. Porsche smile softly and bow his head then reply.. Thank you na Khun Kim.. Pol then hug Porsche and rub his belly gently and ask.. So.. When is the wedding? Mr Karn then give a red box to Vegas.. Vegas then open it and see a pair of silver plain rings in it and hug his father tightly then reply.. Pa.. Thank you so much na.. Karn then ask again.. So.. Do you need any help for a wedding? Vegas then say.. We will get marry in 2 days Pa.. We will use the gazebo as the altar.. We will recite our wedding vows.. No need to hire  a Father to lead the ceremony... Karn smile softly and hug Porsche then reply.. My son in law.. Please take care of Vegas from now on... Porsche then bow his head and say.. Thank you so much Pa... I promise I will take care of him... Kim then say.. We will help you guys to decorate the altar.. Khun then reply.. We wish you both all the best na.. I can't wait to share this good news to Pa... Im sure he must feel very happy to hear this great news.. Kim then say.. Ok.. Lets go back guys.. They need to prepare for the wedding.. Porsche then say.. Please be careful na.. All of them leave the house..