2- Welcome to Stardom

Song: Greatest- NEFFEX
_______________________________________

Sal yawned a bit as he opened his eyes, leaning over his messy haired boyfriend to turn off their alarm, which Larry somehow managed to sleep though. The blue haired boy sighed, knowing that his attempts to wake Larry peacefully wouldn't work, leaving him with only one option. He pushed Larry off the bed, causing the taller male to groan and push himself up.

"You could be nicer in the mornings, ya know?" Larry said, stretching and yawning as he stood up.

"I've tried peace, it doesn't work with you when you sleep like you're in a coma," Sal responded, crawling out of bed.

Larry chuckled, pushing Sal back down onto the bed and crawling on top of him, staring down at him. "Someone chose violence this morning."

"Laaarrrr, get offfff. We have to get ready for school."

Larry smiled, leaning down and pecking Sal on the lips before getting off of Sal and standing up off of the bed. "Alright, fine," Larry said as he turned on the radio, making sure the volume wasn't too loud so it didn't bother Todd.

"Is this Sanity's Falls new album?" Sal asked as he changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a dark blue long sleeve t-shirt.

"Hell yeah, they just released it like yesterday I think," Larry replied as he also changed out of his pjs and into a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and his black Sanity's Fall shirt that he got at their last concert.

Once both of them had their clothes on, Sal put in his glass eye as Larry went through what Ash called their accessories drawer. Larry grabbed his spikey bracelets and his chain for his pants, putting those on before grabbing Sal's chain necklace and black earrings. After that, Larry helped Sal put his mask on like usual before Sal did both of their hair, leaving his down and putting Larry's into a ponytail.

Once both of the boys were ready they left their room, seeing that Todd and Neil were waiting for them in the kitchen.

"Bout time you two showed up," Neil said, chuckling a bit.

"Sorry, Larry decided to be a dick this morning," Sal replied.

Larry glared at Sal as the blue haired male walked towards the door with his car keys. "More like someone just wanted to be an asshole this morning."

"You know Sal, he's not a morning person," Todd said, following Sal out the door.

Neil chuckled as Larry stared on in shock, "bottoms, am I right?"

Larry laughed, punching Neil in the arm before both of them followed their boyfriends out the front door.

~☆~

The four boys met up with Ash in the school yard when they arrived, all of them talking for a bit before walking inside.

It's been a few weeks since their first music video went up, and they've been working vigorously on the next one, but due to this, none of them expected to get swarmed by everyone that was around the door.

"What the fuck is happening?" Larry whispered to Sal, all of them huddled together as they walk through the swarm of college students.

"I have no idea," Sal whispered back.

"What do we do?" Ash asked.

"Go to class?" Todd suggested. "They can only follow a few of us, and it'll break up the crowd."

"Good plan, babe. Meet back up at the car for lunch?" Neil asked.

"Yup," Sal said, "three...two...one...break!" All of them rushed off in different directions, as they each had a different class to go to anyway, causing the crowd to break up and chase after some of them. Sal rushed into the bathroom when he was far enough away, hearing the group that was following him rush past. He sighs in relief before laughing a bit to himself. "Well, that was unexpected."