9- Meet And Greet

"So, are we ready for our first meet and greet?" Neil asked as they all put their instruments away after the concert. They decided that for their next tour, they would do a quick meet and greet afterwards.

"I think so, though the idea of that many people isn't too pleasing," Sal said, causing Larry to instinctively put an arm around the smaller male.

"I know, but I think we'll all have fun! If comments have anything to say, they all seem like great people!" Ash said as they all began to walk to their designated area.

As they walked out, cheers and shouts filled the air as they each went to their own booths, allowing their fans to meet with them individually first and then group pictures and questions later.

Ash had a wide variety of people coming up to her, mainly asking about her outfits that she choses to wear on stage and in music videos. And also a few people asking her about playing bass and being a backup singer for Sal.

Todd and Neil were in a pretty similar place, despite the fact that not a lot of people wanted to meet with them individually, but rather together, which neither of them minded.

Sal on the other hand had a lot of fangirls/boys coming up to him and taking pictures, though after a while a few people were practically begging for him to take off his mask, which made it obvious to Larry that he was uncomfortable. Especially when someone reached out to take his mask from him.

Sal leaned back and almost fell over when he unexpectedly fell into Larry, who wrapped his arms protectively around the boy.

"Hey Sal, I got a few people wanting to take a few pics with both of us, then we can head backstage to get ready for step two of this whole charade," Larry said, already leading the boy away from the crowd.

"Thank you," Sal whispered.

Larry kissed the top of his head, "no problem, now let's make this quick so you can have a break."

Just as Larry said, the pictures didn't take long and before he knew it, all of them were backstage getting ready for the group talk.

Larry was seated against the wall after he got his mic taped on, zoned out and oblivious to the world around him, at least until Sal came over and sat on his lap, snuggling into his chest.

There we no words spoken between the two of them, but there was no need for words. Sal was never talkative after being put around that many people for an extended period of time, and he knew he would have to really push himself to not rush off stage if he was asked too many questions. Larry knew all of this, of course, and was perfectly content being someone for Sal to simply lean on and to hold.

After about 30 minutes of setting up, they all made their way on stage and prepared then for the questions to be asked, along with song requests if they were brought up.

It was all pretty smooth sailing, and even number of questions asked to each of them, and Sal's nerves melting away as he sang a few of the song requests. Before he knew it, the night was coming to a close and back on the tour bus they went.

Ash, Todd, Neil, and Larry all talked amongst themselves while Sal sat on Larry's lap, watching the trees go by outside the window. He leaned against Larry's chest and allowed his eyes to slowly drop shut as he felt Larry unclip his mask for him and gently kiss his forehead.