14- Cuddle Pile

Today was the day, the annual movie marathon with the friend group.

Ash was in charge of the snack run, Sal and Larry were in charge of the pillows and blankets, and Todd and Neil were in charge of the movies.

Todd and Neil had changed into their pajamas a while ago, so they were setting up the TV and the DVD player.

Sal and Larry were in their room getting changed since they had finished setting up with couch and making sure Gizmo had a spot so he could watch too without being bothering.

"Larry, you still need to wipe off your eyeliner," Sal commented when he saw Larry finishing up.

"Oh shit, right. Thanks babe!"

Sal chuckled and changed his shirt before walking into the bathroom where Larry was.

"Here, lemme do it. You're not getting it all." Larry didn't protest, instead handing Sal the wipe and sitting down on the toilet lid so Sal could see better. "Aaaaand done!"

"Thanks Sal."

"No problem, now let's go out there and claim our spots before everyone else!"

The two boys rushed out of the bathroom and threw theme onto the couch, causing some pillows to fall off the couch or fly into the air.

Todd and Neil chuckled and the two boys antics, finishing up with the TV in just enough time for Ash to arrive with the snacks.

"What's up bitches! I got everyone's favorites and I decided to be nice and get some drink for us too."

"Alchohol?" Larry asked.

"Small box of Mike's. But mainly just soda." Ash set the alchohol in the fridge, leaving the two liters on the table for future consumption. "Anyone want a drink while I'm up?"

"Dr. Pepper!"

"Coke!"

"Pepsi, please."

"Sprite."

Ash nodded, filling five cups with ice and pouring a drink for each of them before bringing them to her friends.

"Dr. Pepper for Sal, Coke for Larry, Pepsi for Todd, Sprite for Neil, and Orange Fanta for me," Ash said as she handed them out, grabbing the two bags of snacks before sitting down.

They pulled out the couch so they could all sit on it, and Ash dumped the bags of snacks in front of them so they could grab what they wanted.

"So we all agreed on The Hunger Games, right?" Neil asked. As if in unison, all of them whistled in agreement, chuckling when they did so. "I guess that answers my question," Nail said with a laugh.

Sal was sitting between Larry's legs, his back resting on the taller males chest. As they watched, Sal held up a chip to Larry's mouth for him to take.

Todd was sitting next to Neil, the two splitting a bowl of popcorn.

Ash had her head rested on Larry's shoulder, taking a bite from the chocolate bar she had in her hand.

~☆~

As the first movie concluded, they all took a screen break while Todd set up the next one.

"Ash! Pass me two of the Mike's in the fridge," Larry said, throwing some trash away.

"You're not gonna drink both, are you?" She asked, laughing a little as she took two bottles out and passed them to Larry.

"Nah, one's for Sal," Larry responded, popping the caps off and walking over towards the bathroom door, where Sal just walked out from. "Here, babe."

Sal took the bottle and kissed his lips, "thanks, Lar. I love you."

"I love you too."

As the two of them walked back over to the couch, Todd and Neil finished setting up the next movie and Ash finished getting herself another drink.

They all got comfortable on the couch once more as the movie started, Todd and Neil deciding to join the small cuddle pile Larry, Sal, and Ash had made earlier.

Three movies passed, and everyone had ended up falling asleep in a pile on the couch. Larry had one of his arms wrapped around Sal, who had his head on Larry's chest, and another arm around Ash, who had her head on Larry's stomach. Neil fell asleep against Sal's legs with Todd wrapped in his arms. Gizmo had found his sleeping spot ontop of Ash's stomach as well.

It was a good night for all of them, a nice night, a relaxing night. It was something they all needed, what they all deserved. They were enjoying their lives, and they wouldn't change anything for the world.